Dumb just keeps getting dumber..

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by ShellyBGood, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    The guilty party will probably found or self-reported sooner or later. I'm just not sure I'd let such a small vehicle cause me to crash my truck in such a manner. I don't want to presume what really physically happened to the trucks's momentum and direction absent driver input, but it just seems like the trucker freaked and whipped the wheel to the left a bit to much and too hard.

ShellyBGood Thanks this.
  3. ShellyBGood

ShellyBGood Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Charlotte, NC
    I agree with you. Unless the car packed the punch of the Hulk or something, that truck shouldn't have lost control like that. Had to be a knee jerk reaction. But what idiot drives like that around a truck? These aren't bumper cars..

magoo68 Thanks this.
  4. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    I'd wager the car driver was on the phone or texting and was not realizing that the lane was going to end.

5. ShellyBGood

ShellyBGood Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Charlotte, NC
    Unfortunately, that's all too common.

6. jammer910Z

jammer910Z Road Train Member

May 28, 2015
    Bone Head had a me opportunity to merge between the two trucks. That would've been too easy.

I'll also note that with merging traffic through there, and it appears to be light on the 3 lane travel... the 2 tr rucksack could've have anticipated the mega been in the center. I didn't see anyone beside him.

Learning lesson.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.