Anybody work for Spee Dee Delivery services?

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by mud23609, Jun 28, 2015.

1. mud23609

mud23609 Medium Load Member

Mar 9, 2015
    They recently posted an ad for a CDL A transport driver out of the Duluth terminal, but I haven't seen much about them from a drivers prospective on the web. There equipment seems to be in decent shape and their CSA scores look good so they have me interested but I would like to find out a little more about them so I know I'm not going to be leaving a good job that I don't like for a job I like less.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. street beater

street beater Road Train Member

Apr 18, 2014
    cold as hell, MN
    They seem to be a ups/fed ex competitor, i see there step vans all over the citys. A few semi's but more of the little ones. But i havent talked to any drivers

4. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    They are a big local player in Minnesota, north and South Dakota, and Iowa. They deliver quite a bit of freight. Sorry, can't help you on of they are a good employer or not.

5. mud23609

mud23609 Medium Load Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Well, looks like I have a good chance of finding out how they are to work for. I did my first and second interviews last week along with passing the driving test and go back for my third at eight am Monday morning. The pay isn't as high as some of the other LTL outfits but is still better than what I make pushing a two wheeler full of two liters around, and with it being a line haul slot with very limited dock work I wont be busting my hump nearly as hard for the money I do make.

Overall I think I am going to like it and I hope I get it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.