Anyone else dealing with United Road Bull ####

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by Ryan S2016, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Ryan S2016

Ryan S2016 Medium Load Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Western North Carolina
    This is twice in two weeks UR has messed up my pay, because they changed yet another procedure on their so called "state of the art" app. I called and called spoke with dispatch who said they called accounting and accounting said I was not checking in the unit correctly and accused me of STI which is bull malarky and now my pay is 5 days past due but yet they will still take the 5% ACH fee for 2 day pay even though its been 5 and will end up being 7 by the time I do get paid.

I see now why their ratings are going down on central and to think I was defending them saying they don't mess with people. HMM maybe reconsidering that now.

Anyway hope everyone had a great turkey day time to hit the open road again. Be safe out there everyone

baha Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ZMcRaney

ZMcRaney Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2015
    Man we quit doing business with those cats months ago and haven't lost a bit of sleep over it. Their dispatch department is horrible, the app is a POS and dealing with Carmax, especially Baton Rouge, was more of a pain in the ### than it was worth.

MsRottn Thanks this.
  4. Ryan S2016

Feb 11, 2016
    Western North Carolina
    I am beginning to see that. I have been waiting 11 days for pay on a two day pay because of their screw up

MsRottn Thanks this.
  5. MsRottn

MsRottn Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2013
    You just cannot trust United Road...Period! We stopped working with them after they deducted from our pay because a dealership claimed we delivered a severely damaged vehicle that they would not be able to sell. I was treated like a POS bold faced liar over the phone with their people and got NO apology when I was able to prove the dealership was full of horse-pucky because they had the UN-damaged vehicle posted for sale on their website with all sorts of pictures. They arbitrarily with-hold pay, lowball prices and flat out lie to truckers. I don't miss hauling for them one bit.

Ryan S2016 Thanks this.
  6. Ryan S2016

Feb 11, 2016
    Western North Carolina
    I have a good relationship with one dispatcher, and when she calls and only her will I consider a load because she pays fair and has gotten in trouble more than once. I get e-mails daily asking me to take loads and calls they get mad when I decline them even if their "hot" because I know what CarMax is charging the customer to transfer the unit and their not even paying 2% to the driver. I did it in the beginning to get in the door to make a name for my company but that time is over its pay or find someone else

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.