Anyone willing to share their pfj showers?

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by gokiddogo, Jul 10, 2016.

1. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    I know that some will read that as a perverted line. I would. Lol ...

I'm looking for someone to share their pfj card number so I can use it for showers only. I'm not interested in the points. I am not a fueling customer of Pilot or flying j but their network is big enough I sleep at them often enough. A friend of mine who is local and used to fuel at Pilot I could just type his card number in and it would print out a shower credit. His company changed their fuel plan so that doesn't work anymore. I'm looking for someone local that fuels at pfj and doesn't use their credits anyway. It'd make my life a lot easier... I'd be willing to send say $50 in the mail at Christmas time. I just hate paying for showers ... I fuel mostly at independents and it's a bit of a pita at times. I'm looking for maybe 2 free credits a month.
    I hate always having to ask in the drivers room. If anyone wants to help but not put their card number out there you can pm it to me. Thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Driver91

Driver91 Medium Load Member

Jun 28, 2015
    Not my business but I hope you shower more than 2 times a month.....

TequilaSunrise and tucker Thank this.
  4. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Lol I do its just with where I buy it lots of times its say a Speedway or Valero and they don't have showers, but they do give a good discount on fuel... yes I save more than the cost of a shower I just despise having to pay for them.

Also in Canada I end up in Edmonton often enough. Flying j is the only one on the east side where I make my delivery. The esso across the road is where I get fuel and they have since demolished the parking so no showers there anymore.

5. mladen86

mladen86 Medium Load Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Chicago,il
    I'll give you my card number

gokiddogo Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.