APU Inverter 2 hour limit?

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by rumandcoke123, Jan 24, 2011.

1. MayhemTrucking

MayhemTrucking Heavy Load Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Denham Springs, La.
    Dang guess my old intl. Was missing some lol. Had the one up front. The one on the bunk controls and the one where the cooler goes. I had more by using a 3way upfront but that's all I had that I found built in. Lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jacob

jacob Light Load Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Wausau, WI
    There is one in the cabinet where a tv would go and there is also one in the right side of the bunk close to the floor.

4. davect

davect Light Load Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Connecticut
    If you buy your own inverter than do you have the 2 hour limit usage on it or is it only if you have an inverter WITH an APU?

5. MayhemTrucking

Mar 23, 2010
    Denham Springs, La.

#### forgot all about that one lol and its where I had my little 400 watt inverter lol. Thanks

6. hindsy

hindsy Road Train Member

Mar 23, 2010
    USA
    began to read this and became annoyed, but

my annoyance turned a little the other direction. I just don't know how this works...

lmao!!!! there now I'm laughing...

do they still manage you similarly as when you were a company driver?

7. MayhemTrucking

Mar 23, 2010
    Denham Springs, La.
    Lots the same but A LOT more is different. I know some of that is having a different/better FM mine spent many yrs out here as a o/o so that helps. Always have preplans on me b4 I'm done. I ask something and i am talked to like one exspects and not like I'm bothering someone. And if I need something I get it.. there's pros and cons. As one can exspect. Moneywise, can't really say till I get more time down and can compare but even on my low checks and after ALL my cost. I still double my company checks...but if something goes wrong I'm the one paying lol.

8. hindsy

hindsy Road Train Member

Mar 23, 2010
    USA
    like being pulled from a ditch?
    If you decide to leave Roehl before your lease is up can you continue to lease the truck and run elsewhere? or is it turn in time?

9. MayhemTrucking

Mar 23, 2010
    Denham Springs, La.
    Lol yea hope I ain't gotta do that again... yea its exclusive to here.I know there's some loopholes on that will look but in a nutshell u lease here and work here. Pretty standard on any company lease truck

10. ETCH5858

ETCH5858 Medium Load Member

Feb 25, 2009
    You must have Rick. He is a good guy. I really liked Theresa when I had her.

11. paoldschool

paoldschool Heavy Load Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Mount Jewett, PA
    Good luck with the lease thing... As for the inverters, and them shutting down after two hours, it all boils down to this, a few people could not follow the rules, (on refrigerators)so now everyone will suffer. I think that is the wrong approach, but that is how Roehl handles everything. That is the reason for most of the rules that we follow in this company. We have speed limiters on the trucks so guy won't drive to fast and waste fuel, we have optistop routing to tell us where to go, becuase someone could not look at a map and find the shortest way. I would love to work for a company that just gives me a dispatch and a fuel card and says call when you get empty, but those days are gone forever.

bucksandducks, Meltom and thelastrebel Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.