Arkansas Violation Warning

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by KPOTR, Aug 3, 2015.

1. KPOTR

KPOTR Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    I got a warning for going faster than I should have on Hwy 70 in Arkansas. All he asked for was my license and truck info nothing about my log book or anything else. So I don't think he did an inspection. Will this affect my CSA? Will this show up on my PSP?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. fuzzeymateo

fuzzeymateo Heavy Load Member

May 20, 2013
    AZ
    If he didn't do an inspection it will not go on your CSA. If he did do an inspection it will go on your CSA. It sounds to me that he did not do an inspection but that's for you to find out.

4. 6daysontheroad

6daysontheroad Medium Load Member

Dec 15, 2012
    North of the Rio Grande
    If they did CSA inspection the should have given you a report.

5. Straight Stacks

Straight Stacks Paper Cha$er

Jul 18, 2015
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    I think you should've asked the officer who gave you the warning. A good friend of mine was recently given a written warning on I 40 in TN for 5-10 over

6. Straight Stacks

Straight Stacks Paper Cha$er

Jul 18, 2015
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    it went on his CSA

Mr.X Thanks this.
  7. baha

baha Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2013
    ga
    Look at any papers the officer made you sign before you got back on the road?

8. Mr.X

Mr.X Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Spokane, WA
    Thats what I have been told.

Straight Stacks Thanks this.
  9. KPOTR

KPOTR Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    All I got was the warning. No other additional papers to send to company. Just the warning.

10. KPOTR

KPOTR Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    All he had me sign was the warning. It happened the night of the blue moon. Officer said "You only get pulled over once in a blue moon. And once in a blue moon do you only get a warning. Now you can say you've done both during an actual blue moon."

RedForeman, tsavory, mrdot and 2 others Thank this.
  11. fuzzeymateo

fuzzeymateo Heavy Load Member

May 20, 2013
    AZ
    Typically if an officer gives you a DOT inspection he will tell so. He will normally say that he is going to perform a Level 1, 2, or 3 inspection. With only checking your license and truck info that would normally fall short of a full level 3 so it's likely he didn't do an inspection. Moreover; after an inspection they will usually give you written documentation of it. Having said all of that there are some really sloppy DOT officers out there who perform their job poorly so you really never know. One more thing, was the officer even DOT certified to perform inspections? Many State Troopers have not received the training and are not qualified to perform inspections.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.