Arkansas Violation Warning

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by KPOTR, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    He knows where you live now, you better sleep with one eye open there buddy!

Mudguppy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bandit74

bandit74 Light Load Member

Jul 4, 2015
    .....driver on the side, checking his fuel tank......say driver you outta fuel?......nope, I am outta Arkansas......Hillary 16

4. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Is the DOT number anywhere on the warning?

5. KPOTR

KPOTR Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    State Statute # but no DOT#

6. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    If your carrier's DOT number isn't on there then I wouldn't worry about it.

7. KPOTR

KPOTR Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Yeah all I see is company name and address. No DOT. Will this show on my PSP?

8. jammer910Z

jammer910Z Road Train Member

May 28, 2015
    I received CSA points three years ago (my only points ever.. and gone now) when a 4wheeler ran a stop light at a cross intersection ,striking another 4wheeler broadside , then careening head on into my lane. I made a defensive move and he missed the tractor but ended up under the trailer tandems. It was ALL caught on dash cam and I was not ticketed in the least, nor inspected.

The trooper thanked me for saving the idiots life by paying attention to my surroundings.

Two months later , on our company safety wall , I saw my name on the incident report from the USDOT and beside it was a score of "2" and a "3" severity weight.

The warnings get reported just like the non involvement incident reports.

No... it's not fair.

9. JJKid

JJKid Medium Load Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    Based on your responses in your thread - consider yourself lucky! You did not receive a Drivers Vehicle Examination report (DOT Inspection report) so therefore - you received a state warning from the trooper and it does not count towards your CSA/PSP report nor does it effect your company. However, next time you might not be so lucky.

10. JJKid

JJKid Medium Load Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    Did the trooper take your paperwork? Did he examine your CDL..logs..ect? I find it really hard to believe that without doing all this, he would give you a warning for that. But if he did do those things then he most likely did give you an inspection but forgot to give you the report. It's happened a couple of times to my buddies... that's why, whenever you get stopped and get checked.. always confirm with the officer. I never leave until I get the confirmation from the officer that I received everything.. Last thing I want to do is my company and I be blindsided when their safety record updates every month and see's your name there with the violation.

11. KPOTR

KPOTR Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    he asked for my licenses and truck registration that was it.

12. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    He was involved in an accident. CSA doesn't care if he wasn't at fault, it will still show on the company's CSA. It just won't have the severity points that it would had he been at fault.

Also, a driver DOES NOT have a CSA score. Only companies.

truckon and rachi Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.