Avoid jxe from Grand Rapids mi

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by thejackal, Nov 19, 2015.

1. thejackal

thejackal Road Train Member

Mar 1, 2014
    detroit mi
    Jxe.Com or whatever they are calling it now are outright crooked people..avoid them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Outright crooked? Maybe you would care to elaborate, just a smidgen, as to why you feel they are crooked. Or "outright crooked", as you state. Maybe say what happened, or didn't happen, or should have happened, or thought would happen, or wish what would have happened, or maybe just what's happening over there, to make one say they are "outright crooked", as you state.

Wickedfire77 Thanks this.
  4. Wickedfire77

Wickedfire77 Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    I can only guess. Maybe it's a smear campaign and he won't elaborate

5. thejackal

Mar 1, 2014
    detroit mi
    They left the old original seal in the ac job they did causing all the freon to leak out....had to have it repaired again at a different shop...they also power wash the engine oil leaks and passed it with flying colors on the dot again had to have them repaired and they stole my wiper washer fluid pump off of the container which I had to purchase and they wo in short I ended up spending thousands of dollars on in short I ended up spending thousands on getting this truck up to standards.

6. thejackal

Mar 1, 2014
    detroit mi
    I've already saved several oo's from buying here.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.