Back n the day

Discussion in 'Werner' started by rookiewmay, Aug 13, 2015.

1. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

There is another poster on the site that figures that CB RADIO operation should be part of the training offered by schools and we should all start using them again like back in the GOOD OLD DAYS .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bandit74

bandit74 Light Load Member

Jul 4, 2015
    GENE Tracy comedy tapes were funny as hell, could buy em at truck stops, on you tube now.

Naptown Thanks this.
  4. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    The guys you gotta watch out for.(And i hate saying this about my fellow boys) But the guys that have 1-3 trucks,Have their own garage on their own property,Make ZERO mistakes on the street, Have all assets paid for.And are QUIET on the street,or almost everywhere you see them....Even hard to strike up a conversation with them.Almost as they are "Too good to talk to you" And the knowledge they gained is their OWN-nobody elses, no assistance in any segment whatsoever........The Quiet ones with Confidence are the ones that will watch you get weaker with your low knowledge, Hate to say this...But its true.

This only applies to the folks that do this, And you know who you are..

And their are those who have Nice trucks that stop and assist the less fortunate..Goes Both ways.

BostonTanker Thanks this.
  5. Naptown

Naptown Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Thanks, dude. Now I'm going to waste the next three hours listening to Gene Tracy bits. Laughing my ### off.

TimeTorn Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.