Baltimore, MD driver seeking employment

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Jokingypsy, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jokingypsy

Jokingypsy Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    Hello,

I'm a driver with thirteen years experience looking for employment. CDL A with hazmat and tanker, doubles triples, and TWIC card. Mostly have driven tankers, have also hauled equipment on flatbeds. No dirty laundry to hide, I have zero accidents, points, or any other violations. I got out of trucking in december 2014 to persue work at a truck dealership. I love the work but the benefits suck so looking to return to driving. Prefer local or regional work. As I mentioned, healthcare benefits are of importance so if they are not offered or are poor benefits I would not be interested. I am also very willing to relocate down south, would love to be on the gulf coast of Florida near St. Pete's or Clearwater. I am currently working so looking to make change beginning of March.

Adam

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Hello Adam,

I started with my company last August as my "starter company" but have liked what I have seen so much I do believe I will be here for many years to come.

Abilene not only has a Northeast Region, with a bonus 10/CPM, but also a fair number of the Drivers from the Florida area if you really want to pick up and move.

We are not currently on their insurance plan as I get that through my wife's employer but I know they have a pretty decent plan.

We run mostly dry and some reefer but it is mostly drop n hook or no touch live load and unload... And dang they seem to have the miles to run... I think I have only gotten one 34 hour reset since I started here, excluding scheduled home time that is.

Again, the Company is Abilene out of Richmond, Virginia and please feel free to drop me a PM here if you have more questions or just want to talk about life here at Abilene.

Stay Safe,
    MD

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.