Ben Silver Trucking LLC|MC# 856382

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by aron12, Sep 30, 2016.

1. aron12

aron12 Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Centralia , il
    this company is terrible , wasted my time , cost me money . was told to self pay for a drug screen but not to give them a company name. i went to quest , they wouldn't do it , went to labcorp they wouldn't do it either . they finally set me up at a express care to get it done ,i paid the $70 . i've never seen this before in over 20years .
    was told $200 a week for insurance but i needed my own bobtail and physical damage . i was told $175 a week for a trailer payment . then i was told to contact previous employers myself .
    after i put out the money , i was told not to contact them anymore or they would report me ??
    no protection for owner opperators .
    i've been ripped off every time i turn around and have no recourse but to post this ?? really ! where is the help for us , company drivers get shafted too , no recourse ! take our money take our time and they get away with it . trucking companies are held to no ethics or morals !
    Ben

Silver Trucking LLC|MC# 856382

s:www.silvertruckingllc.come:ben@silvertruckingllc.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2016
    Reason for edit: No phone numbers in the open forums, please
    Mooseontheloose Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA

This statement " was told to self pay for a drug screen but not to give them a company name." would have sent me running out the door.

4. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
  5. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Exactly right.

6. aron12

aron12 Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Centralia , il

7. aron12

aron12 Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Centralia , il
    we do things we would not normally do when we are going broke and our family is doing without !
    stress and worry for their well being is always a #1 issue for me .

ladr Thanks this.
  8. aron12

aron12 Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Centralia , il
    my apologies for posting a phone #

9. 51.50

51.50 Heavy Load Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Salem Oregon
    You should have applied as a company driver and worked for them a year before attempting a lease purchase. As an employee you have some protection. As a self employed contract truckman, it's business. Any dispute will start with you hiring a lawyer and taking them to court. You might win but it could take years before it is settled. Most people don't have the financial backing to survive. I have worked for a few dishonest trucking companies in the 36 years I drove before retirement. I learned to watch for red flags during hiring. See a red flag, walk away. It will only get worse.

10. aron12

aron12 Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Centralia , il
    i'm not a company driver !!, i own my truck! no lease purchase !

11. aron12

aron12 Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Centralia , il
    i've been a o/o since 2007. in trucking since 1993.
    i'm no newbie ,just broke ! i've been ill and had to have surgery , went through our savings . as i stated we do things we would not normally do to take care of our families.

Mooseontheloose and sgt slaughter Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.