Best Places to Stop

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by daddyhusky, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Mullet_Head87

Mullet_Head87 Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Clearwater
    Jackson, GA, Rudy's BBQ, Loves Ormond Bch FL for Daytona PIG Stand next door. Loves Italy, TX for Texas Best Smokehouse across the street. Bodacious BBQ Tyler,TX

daddyhusky Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    Bump ...
    Lincoln Highway Tavern, Evanston, WY
    Across street from the J, and a few businesses west

Hole in the wall place. Grill food is good. Beer is cold, full bar, 6 televisions looking over the "L" bar I usually get the Johnson Brats and sour kraut.

Hurry and you may see one of the most beautiful and sexy young women currently in Wyoming who was new there as a waitress last night. But every other time I've been there they've had attractive women working there. Not sure what draws them to Evanston, but I'm okay with it. If there is a beautiful woman living in evanston, she will work at the Lincoln Highway Tavern. Don't confuse this place with the "Wyoming Downs" bar directly across from the J. Don't care much for that place and there is no food other then pizzas.

sawmill Thanks this.
  4. sawmill

sawmill Road Train Member

May 29, 2015
    Evanston, WY
    If you really want a treat next time you're here try Bon Rico Steakhouse downtown. Most grown men can't finish the petite cut filet mignon. And it doesn't cost much to eat there.

x1Heavy and MJ1657 Thank this.
  5. 1 lost man

1 lost man Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2016
    yep my fav place to

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.