BEWARE of CR England!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by lbeck, Jun 2, 2012.

1. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    I'm thinkin' that of all the low-handed things that the Sons-0-Chester perpetrate upon those that they hire, discrimination ain't one of 'em.
    Those Sons-0-Chester treat 'em all with equal amounts of disrespect and disdain.
    Pond scum, --- every single one.
    No favorites.
    No special treatment.
    No exceptions.

That ain't discrimination, --- :biggrin_25512:
    it's 100% pure bovine excrement. :fart: :?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Father7

Father7 Bobtail Member

Apr 1, 2014
    Ibeck, I would ready like to read an update on how you and your husband are doing.

4. Ken Worth

Ken Worth Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Great Plains
    I didn't mean they should investigate because they have an ironclad case, they should start a big investigation just because they can....you know, the same way these companies bully the little guys. Surely the feds could find SOMETHING if they look long and hard enough.

5. Jesus is the only way

Jesus is the only way Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Coeburn V.A.
    To the OP, I'm not trying to be mean... but I just don't get it. The web is full of neg comments about CR and yet people still won't listen. I've been trucking for 20 years, they were a bad company when i first started driving and they still are a bad company today.

Let this be a lesson to all of you who think you know better. If there are countless bad reports on a company then odds are...IT'S TRUE.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.