Blackrock Transportation

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by tompetty69, Nov 2, 2015.

1. tompetty69

tompetty69 Light Load Member

Jan 9, 2015
    TX Panhandle
    Has anyone got any info on this company? I saw a recent ad for Midland, Carlsbad and somewhere else. But it was a pop-up ad so who knows how old the ad was. Also, anyone got any info on working in Carlsbad? Haven't heard much on that place.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mountaingote

mountaingote Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2012
    I almost went there last year but I don't do 105°F every day so I went up to nodak instead. Don't know much else about it.

4. tompetty69

tompetty69 Light Load Member

Jan 9, 2015
    TX Panhandle
    Sounds like it might not be too bad of a place to hang out during the winter.

5. Thai

Thai Light Load Member

Jul 27, 2013
    Had a friend that worked there before they shut down, at that time I think they had 8 trucks ? he was making very good money at that time. They shut down,, A few months ago I saw one of there trucks in monahans, not sure if they are back to full scale now . but the money might be gone.

6. canadianredneck

canadianredneck Light Load Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Western Arkansas
    when I last hauled oil, all i heard was non payment or short pay. They worked outta Sayre Ok, ran out and went to Northern Ok, ran out again and went hauling in Carlsbad. Pusher works for the dispatcher who happens to be his ex wife. Leased equipment, 3rd or 4th level hauling. Cant believe they are still in business

tompetty69 and bbq247365 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.