Bluetooth Headset???

Discussion in 'Cellular - Voice - Data' started by hondadrv24, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Gazoo

Gazoo Resident Mental Patient

Apr 14, 2007
    Bedrock
    So then why didn't you take a trip to an AT&T store or a Best Buy and get the Jawbone? [​IMG]
    Anything else is nothing more than a q-tip for your ear.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RBPC

RBPC Short & Sassy

Jun 20, 2007
    Where I Want To Be
    lol. SOON - My car is in the shop. Truck is at the yard. I have to rely on others for the time being. But I am excited! This guy said that there's a youtube video with an example of the jawbone on there too. Something bout a leaf blower.

4. Gazoo

Apr 14, 2007
    Bedrock
    You haven't seen this yet? [​IMG]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MrRx805JqM4

5. RBPC

RBPC Short & Sassy

Jun 20, 2007
    Where I Want To Be
    That's funny, I didn't picture it looking anything different than the little smiley guy you put on there. Well kinda, I was thinking it would look like a turkey wishbone. Funny how we perceive objects before seeing them.

www.jawbone.com Looks like I'll have a few colors to choose from at least. I didn't see ivory as a choice. :biggrin_25526:

6. Gazoo

Apr 14, 2007
    Bedrock
    DO NOT BUY OFF OF EBAY!!!! Many counterfeits up there. I bought one, I don't believe it was a counterfeit, it was in the AT&T box. After I received it, no one could hear me with the Noise Shield on. I emailed the lady I bought it from, told her I was not angry, just wanted some insight and she said she sold it cause her husband didn't like the Noise Shield feature, said it sounded like crap. So, I called Jawbone....made up a story that I bought it at an AT&T store, lost the receipt and just wanted a replacement. They sent me a BRAND NEW one in the ORIGINAL RETAIL BOX!! All they wanted back was the headset. So I got an extra charger, ear bud thingys and all the other accessories that come with it. Their customer service was TOP NOTCH [​IMG]
    I don't feel guilty about telling a little fib for two reasons..
    #1: The headset has been out for less than a year and it comes with a 1 year warranty so I just exercised what the lady I bought it from didn't do.
    #2: I have probably sold 3-4 Jawbones for the company with my recommendations to others. I am a Jawbone user fo' Life.

7. RBPC

RBPC Short & Sassy

Jun 20, 2007
    Where I Want To Be
    You just took the anishative - too late to try and spell that - initiative. Ahh I got it. hehe. looks like my head is clearing up.
    You had to go through the trouble to get it taken care of the way the lady's husband should have done.
    I don't buy much on ebay, a couple of antiques was all.

That man's voice did sound(with the jawbone) a bit different, ya know?

8. Gazoo

Apr 14, 2007
    Bedrock
    I even emailed her to tell her to give it another shot....that it was a defective unit. See, if you buy one from BestBuy and don't like it....just bring it back. But you will not want another BT Headset ever again. The only complaint others have had were for weak talk times (battery running down) but mine lasts just fine. Also, I called a NASCAR talk show on Sirius Satellite Radio and bragged about it. See, he usually gets pissed when we call in on a Bluetooth, but I went the whole conversation before telling him I was on one and they said it sounded pretty good. Heck, you can call me if you want for a LIVE demonstration.

9. kd7ctv

kd7ctv Light Load Member

Sep 11, 2007
    Grandview, Wa
    I to have a Jawbone and love it. Now when I am in a noisy envornment people ask if I am even driving. I just turn off the noise shield for a second and they can hear all the background noise. Then I turn it back on and they are amazed. Even talked to someone who thought I had turned the truck off because they couldn't hear the background noise.

Also got mine through Verizon for 89.99 since I am a merits member.. Gotta love that. Even thinking about buying another one so I have one for my truck phone and one for the phone I carry when I am not in my truck.

10. Gazoo

Apr 14, 2007
    Bedrock
    I know, they are THAT good.

11. RBPC

RBPC Short & Sassy

Jun 20, 2007
    Where I Want To Be
    A merit member? What is this? Available to anyone? I love discounts!
    I just bought a new phone & will be ordering the jawbone within the week.

thanks all!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.