Bridger transportation, any info

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Thai, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Bullseye2172

Bullseye2172 Bobtail Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Not the company to work for. They like to tell you that it's your business, and they love to say they have more oil then they can haul. How would you like to sign a contract to lease their equipment for 6 grand a month. Then 2 weeks later when you expecting a dispatch your told we don't have any loads currently. But guess what! You are still paying for that equipment. I have now seen my settlement negative 2 times. And this month is not looking good. It's 2 in the afternoon and dispatch said they will call me if something comes up. I have contacted legal on if it is even legal to charge me for the lease but not provid the work. The current MGNT only care about putting that next driver in that high dollar lease. That way they don't pay for it... turn over is 100% but you got to give them credit. Think about this. You sign on, you haul 12 loads and relive this sucks and you will not make money. You quit. Now you hauled 12 loads of oil that the client pays bridger, but Bridger don't pay you. You will never see a dime of it. In fact they will probably send a collection letter to your house for new tires or some dumb crap... now like I said they are smart, they got you to haul 12 loads for free. No multiple that by 15 drivers a week sometimes more.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. snowman79

snowman79 Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2015
    How long have you been at bridger and where are you located

4. Bullseye2172

Jul 29, 2015
    1.5 years located in West Texas

5. Bullseye2172

Jul 29, 2015
    Don't get me wrong I made money working for them, but with the oil price drop and the new management. It's not about the driver making money.

6. snowman79

snowman79 Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2015
    So what did you do? I was told west Texas was busy, what did you make for that 1.5 years, did they back charge you for any repairs they did, tell me I'm curious

7. Bullseye2172

Jul 29, 2015
    I still work here, but I have two friends that quit and they did not receive their final settlement and recived collection letters for repairs. One guy recived a letter for collection for a drug test that he never took. As for me I will continue for now. It's just a daily battle one I wish I were not in. Last year after taxes and all my cost I took home 78,500. That may seem good to some but not for someone living in the truck.

8. snowman79

snowman79 Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2015
    I won't be happy with that annual settlement, but how has it been since Ferrell gas bought them, there's going to be some growing pains and I like to work n I'm heading to Texas in a couple weeks, I don't want to be a company driver anymore I am ready for a change but I don't know where to go where these people don't lie to you I have been working on this for months and every company that I try to sign up with has negative people bashing them saying that you will get screwed one way or another

9. Bullseye2172

Jul 29, 2015

10. Bullseye2172

Jul 29, 2015
    I understand completely. I don't know what to tell you. BRIDGER was good at one point, but know it's all one sided. Any thing you submit payment for they denie. Wait time, out of area travel, adjustment to lease due to no work. Nope you get nothing but the run around. Good luck to you

11. snowman79

snowman79 Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Does your aom do anything for you does he even comment on the issues

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.