Bridger transportation, any info

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Thai, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Maddhatta

Maddhatta Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    News Flash..... Just in Three Bridger Drivers have been arrested for dealing meth to Federal Agents in Carlsbad, NM.... Don't know all the details as of yet but I will keep you posted.

Drivers beware Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Maddhatta

Maddhatta Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    FERRELL GAS!!!!!!!
    Dan & Russ ....... Those two alone will run Bridger in the ground. Rick T and Chris B are a piece of work Liars. The REAL TRUE honest company guys work in the Carlsbad and Midland area. I really feel sorry for the people inside of Bridger that bust their butts to help the drivers and never really get commended for their actions.With the new contract comes a clause to where they can attach you final balance of truck repairs to your credit. How can you do that if Bridger is leasing the trucks themselves WOW!!! Ferrell Gas doesn't want anything to do with the Bridger name. They have fired the entire Accounting Department and are taking over payroll. I also heard that they are trimming fat like crazy to stay competitive. Too late what is done is done! IF YOU GO WITH BRIDGER TRANSPORTATION YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!!! You have been warned.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  4. Luke628

Luke628 Light Load Member

Aug 20, 2013
    Houston,Tx
    #####!

Do you have a link?

Lots of people here in Houston would be interested to know about that.

Guess they were under pressure to pay for the fleece lease and resorted to illegal activities.

The Feds are pretty tough on meth dealers. They could get decades in prison.

5. Heavytruck

Heavytruck Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2016
    Worked for South C and C; when they bought us they had the meeting, Bridger showed up compared us to them. What we did and how they would duplicate that, in saying that they offered us the Lease program. No one wanted or asked. They gave us until the end of January. Most drivers decided to stay and work until then, as of now we are all gone from the Midland area. They've lost the J Cleo wells as well as now the Shell leases on the Patriot sites. All done bye other companies. Gibson; Indeca and others. Lot of Bridger trucks and trailers in Odessa waiting for drivers.

Luke628 Thanks this.
  6. Luke628

Aug 20, 2013
    Houston,Tx
    Bridger drivers in Houston both lease and old South C&C drivers have been told if they want to work they have to go to Kennedy,Tx and live in a man camp, or go to Mississippi and share a motel room with a stranger.

This after Bridger assured them all the work would be there in Houston.

Bridger is a joke of a company. Don't touch this place with a ten foot pole.

7. OilfieldMechanicTX

OilfieldMechanicTX Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2016
    I have heard bridger is going to call bankruptcy soon? Anyone heard that or just rumors?

Drivers beware and Luke628 Thank this.
  8. Luke628

Aug 20, 2013
    Houston,Tx
    I hope it's true.

BentleyB Thanks this.
  9. Shyrage

Shyrage Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Buddy explained to me who has been with Bridger that his contract was being torn up at the end of Dec 2015. Well, he and others. Said it no longer was gonna be worth working for them. He is a straight shooter. Good luck to those who stay. Price per bbl now below 28

Drivers beware and gdyupgal Thank this.
  10. akramer1964

akramer1964 Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2016
    From what I know, knowing some of their former drivers, I would say steer well clear of them. They make a habit of getting thrown out of places.
    Kind of the Schneider of the oil field.

11. motor

motor Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2009
    southeast Texas
    Is Schneider still pulling in south Texas
    ?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.