Bruenger Co Lease

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by itaff, Apr 6, 2015.

1. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Made it to Kenosha, WI for my delivery.. Date for about 4 1/2 hours before they called me to a door.. No problem, knocked out a few chapters of a book I'm reading called, "Unbrakable" about a WW2 Pow.. Great read, have a hard time putting it down..

Got a quick reload from Aurora to Oklahoma City, almost said no, it paid $1.00 a mile. But then I noticed the FSC was .78 cents and it only weighed 9,000 lbs.. Not a great load, but it will do. I should make about $700.00 after fuel!!

I'm getting tired, been running pretty hard, I think I will try and get this load off and get a California load for Monday, then do a turn around, and head home for a few days.. Not sure yet but I could use a day or two down!!

Oh, yes!! I had an issue the other day with a dispatcher regarding a load, and equipment.. To my surprise he admitted his miscommunication and handling of the situation and apologize.. Also I seem to be developing a repor with a few of the dispatchers, and Kenny has been getting me pre-loaded most this week.. I am beside myself with glee.. Lol

Well keep the clean side up and dirty side down!! Lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    So if you decide to come to Roadrunner, of one of the company's owners by them, such as Bruegner; you might ask about a new Volvo!!

I spoke to a driver who said that the least with Volvo is signed by you and Volvo, Roadrunner just guarantees that Volvo will be paid before they pay the driver..

He went on to explain to me that the Volvo is under its warranty and the weekly payments cover maintenance and service..

I believe this is at a cost of approximately $750.00 dollars a week.

Just a thought if you want to lease, going new might be better that going used!!

R.Hagar Thanks this.
  4. R.Hagar

R.Hagar Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    That's a lot different from here at a and a... I signed a lease from roadrunner/a & A express. Payment is 600 week and maintenance is 50 a week.
    In the contract it put me 100% responsible and liable for the truck.
    Then I signed a contract with A&A to lease on as a contractor.

5. R.Hagar

Apr 2, 2015
    And the truck is leased through vfs leasing... Which is volvo financial services. Lots of games I have figured out here... I'm making decent money but doubt I will keep this truck.

Txwaterboy Thanks this.
  6. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    So I started this week in Texas where I dropped my wine load, I grabbed a load of miller in Fort Worth, took it to Wichita, from Wichita drove to Hutchison Ks and was paid for a load of Milk to Garden City Kansas. Finished the week with a run from Liberal Kansas to Kenosha, WI.. I started this week with a load from Aurora, IL to Oklahoma City that should make the Truck Payment (Thank You God), and will decide what deduction to go tomorrow after 7:00am..

Wish I new where I could lease an APU.. It is starting to get warm in the back of my sleeper..

Also?? What is up with these FedEx drivers? I tell you what, I get scared every time I see one cruising down the road.. I had one fly up behind me, pass me to my left, and as soon as his rear trailer passed me he crossed in front of me and back to the right lane in one fowl swoop!! He must of been doing 75 or 80 mph.. Got 20 miles down the road and he had jack knifed the trailer into his truck and the rear trailer in to the front trailer and took out 100 feet of guard rail while flipping the truck on its side.. No wounded Amazon is going to start flying packages to your home with robots.. Lol / if your a FedEx driver slow down!!

7. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    It sounds about the same, I could of been off with my numbers a little!!

Do you feel better knowing that you have a truck leased through Volvo compared to the company truck you could of chose?

I'm so glade to hear your doing good.. Where have your runs taken you??

8. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    I also wonder if financing through Volvo would not be better for building your personal and business credit? If you go company then it don't get reported.. Just a though??

9. R.Hagar

Apr 2, 2015
    Minnesota to cali, to Kentucky back to cali, back to Kentucky then to Phoenix.. Over to Nogales then up to Minnesota. Grab some ice cream and headed to Houston.... Not bad for a month. 14,000 miles in 31 days.

10. R.Hagar

Apr 2, 2015
    Even tho it's through vfs... The lease is still no on my credit or in my name. Not sure who or how the truck is actually leased.

11. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Think I must of found a rout!! I p/u another KS to Billings and Spokane Load. Next stop over to p/u Wine for Grand Prairie.. Once in TX this can only lead to one thing!! beer to Ks!! Lol

Really starting to figure out the dispatch process, and even the behaviors of the different dispatchers. Things are running more smoothly for me here.

My new complaint is cheaper freight, but glory to God I keep getting what I need to keep the wheels turning..

I'll post later today last weeks earnings for those following my progress with the lease program..

I do have a NOx sensor light on, but it's been on from day one, at some point I will take it in and get it changed out.

stormy379 and R.Hagar Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.