Busted with fake weed but charged with littering wanting to be a driver!please help!

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Son of a trucker doc, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Son of a trucker doc

Son of a trucker doc Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2016
    Hello I'm 21 young and dumb... I got pulled over about 6 months or so ago with a buddy. I passenger got searched and they found fake weed on my person. I got a lawyer and was able to get charged with littering I was wondering if that will affect my cdl? I also don't want to waste anyone's time and just to owe more money that I don't have.. please help me out. My dad was a trucker all my life and I really wanna drive but I need to know if I'll have to wait a few years until I can. Please and thank you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Badmon

Badmon Heavy Load Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Deep south
    Littering? You're joking

Moon_beam Thanks this.
  4. austinmike

austinmike Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Missouri
    What is fake weed ? Littering is nothing to worry aboot.

pattyj Thanks this.
  5. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
  6. Son of a trucker doc

Feb 12, 2016
    Synthetic Marijuana my buddy was on parole about to get off so I took the charge like a #######. The ticket and official police report state exactly what happened but after all court stuff it was reduced to littering my lawyer said they can find out what really happened if they wanted to

7. DC843

DC843 Medium Load Member

Jul 4, 2015
    isn't the whole point of that BS that it was technically legal even though it was massively horrible for you?

ajohnson Thanks this.
  8. Badmon

Badmon Heavy Load Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Deep south
    I think they outlawed it now. Can't believe anyone would ever even try that crap

ajohnson Thanks this.
  9. Son of a trucker doc

Feb 12, 2016
    I mean it used to be legal but her in Missouri and most states it's illegal now. I had 2 charges one possession of paraphernalia (papers) that got dropped and the possession of illegal drugs (k2) I think it was called flamingo or something like that lol. But my criminal record should only show 2 moving violations a speeding ticket 11-15 mph over 55, a seat belt ticket (same time of the speeding ticket) and the littering ticket.

10. Son of a trucker doc

Feb 12, 2016
    Yeah its definitely terrible for you. I went through withdraws like a herion addict ( cold sweats, puking, shakes) haven't smoked it since I love weed but I love money more and can stay clean and sober to a just to this lifestyle. My dad never smoked weed because he was a driver but did do his fair share of chrome tacos lol

11. DC843

DC843 Medium Load Member

Jul 4, 2015
    I don't think you'll have any trouble just don't smoke while you are in this career. and even if you ever are out of this career, don't use the synthetic stuff ever.

americanmadetrucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.