can ayone tell me if celadon does follicle testing or ua testing

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by newbie1984, Jun 16, 2015.

1. georgeandson

georgeandson Heavy Load Member

Feb 18, 2011
    1 mile down the road.
    u guys are funny hahaha
    I been in a truck on and off since 2003
    I have cought lots of fools smoking!
    In truck stops, waiting to unload, at the bars at night and so on.....

I don't smoke...cause its a personal preference. But I don't rip people apart for smoking....It aint that bad...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I agree, but I don't make the rules. And if we want to drive, we have to abide by those rules. I don't smoke either by choice, but that's the way it is.

4. georgeandson

georgeandson Heavy Load Member

Feb 18, 2011
    1 mile down the road.
    agre
    agreed....we don't make the rules...
    but i don't think smoking has anything to do with maturity. I think its more a life style not a age thing.
    I used to hate the guys who i cought smoking with cdls. Until I met a few who I liked and didnt know they smoked until after I knew them awhile. Then I realized it wasn't the cause they smoked that bothered me it was them in general LOL so I didn't judge based on smoking or not after that.

5. newbie1984

newbie1984 Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2014

6. newbie1984

newbie1984 Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2014
    can anyone tell me if celadon does hair follicle testing I haven't been behind the wheel in over a year wouldn't want something I decided to do 3 months ago destroy a career that hasn't even really begun

7. VeganTrucker

VeganTrucker Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Dixie
    If you are a drinker, I'm going to call you a hypocrite. Alcohol has far worse effects on the mind and body then marijuana. It is unfortunate that it is illegal but what a person does in their personal time be it smoke a joint or drink a beer should be their business. As long as said choice does't hurt others.

Guitar Man and georgeandson Thank this.
  8. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    The problem with your theory is it ignores all the scientific evidence proving the lingering effects of pot. I can have a drink, even two drinks making me legally drunk, at 8 pm, and it be entirely out of my system 12 hours later for my next 'shift'. With smoking a joint, that isn't true.

9. VeganTrucker

Mar 1, 2015
    Dixie
    Urine tests are really easy to beat. As long as you don't smoke while driving and its on your own personal time, there are very easy solutions available that gurantee you will pass a urine test. I don't smoke any more but I used to when I was younger.
    "lingering effects"? 4 hours after smoking a joint the only "lingering effects" are the munchies. It stays in your system for a few days to a week after that but that is only because THC stores in your fat cells. 4-6 hours after smoking, a person is completely sober and free from any effects other then an insatiable appetite.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  10. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    Guess all that stuff I smoked when I was in high school and college was made of something different.I promise you, I had lingering effects. Very similar to a real bad hang over. The most obvious was trouble thinking clearly, like my brain was filled with molasses.

Anyone claiming their ability to process information quickly and reacting to such input the morning after getting baked isn't impeded is either a fool, or lying.

i grew up, became a real adult and left that Crap behind me. when I talk to my friends that kept that lifestyle today, they sound like blubbering idiots that can't form a complete sentence. So ya, I'm sticking with my lingering effects statement.

11. VeganTrucker

Mar 1, 2015
    Dixie
    Your body obviously doesn't have a positive reaction to smoking. It affects some people differently. But almost anyone who smokes is sober after 4-6 hours. And I love how you equate growing up to quitting smoking pot. Yet you'll hammer back beers, shots and the like. Apparently getting drunk is for mature adults. Lol. I see all kinds of "mature" adults getting drunk, get into fights, wrecking their cars, driving four wheelers and rolling them, saying things they typically wouldn't say if not drinking, sleeping with women they would never sleep with if not drinking, get hung over and puke/be out of comission the next day and the list goes on. Yup, alcohol is so much better then pot and much more sophisticated. The worst you'll see a pothead do is eat more then they should and forget where they put their keys.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.