Carroll Fulmer Logistics of Groveland, FL

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by popsgone, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerzeegirlc

Jerzeegirlc Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2013
    NJ (South Jersey)
    Oh, I'm not gonna go with CF. Hey nice talking to you too. Take care.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    I hate Carroll Fulmer with a passion.

Why you might ask? Because one partly cloudy day I was following a CF truck. Out of the blue it started raining and I had to turn my wipers on. Hey wait a minute the sun is shining and I don't see rain anywhere else. So I gas on it and pass the CF truck. The moron was pouring a gallon jug of urine out driving down the highway. He soaked the front of my truck. I pulled up beside him and he refused to turn his head! I still gave him a Tennessee howdy and went on.

Needless to say I stopped at the next truck wash.

To this day I'm gun shy about getting near a CF driver! :)

antoinefinch Thanks this.
  4. 2sN5s

2sN5s Light Load Member

Dec 12, 2009
    The Bronx NY
    Been there over a year and no cpm raise. Of course no one in the office will tell me why, just "I can't talk about it right now, but it will be addressed soon"
    In lieu of giving drivers raises, we got a check based on your time with the company (mine was $50, before taxes were taken of course), a $10 love's gift card, and a $25 comdata gift card that didn't work and no one at the company will replace. The worse thing about NOT getting a raise is seeing the brand new sign they put up at the end of the driveway.
    Miles? thats a joke, they'll tell you in orientation that the quota is 2500 per week. But I guess like everywhere else dispatches play favorites with the good miles. I kind of want to put up redacted copies of my pay statements to prove my point. They charge drivers the $6 fee comdata charges if you get a comchek for a lumper, even after you turn in receipts, matches you logs, got a authorization #, jumped thru the hoops bent over backwads etc. I could understand if I took a cash advance, but for a lumper? I could go on, but look at their web site theyy tell on thmselves, how many drivers do you see, how many drivers receiving awards? in comparison, how many office & shop personnel do you see? BTW The drivers lounge has been remodeled not sure how old that picture is (almost looks like the old walt whitman tuck stop in philly)

5. 2sN5s

2sN5s Light Load Member

Dec 12, 2009
    The Bronx NY

Yeah that sounds about right. These are the idiots, that the JBHunts, Swifts, Werners, CREnglands, Western Express etc turned loose and poisoned the industry with. Anyone with good common sense and a low insurance premium wouldn't hire anyone from a cdl mill.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
  6. SouthernShaker2

SouthernShaker2 Light Load Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Flowery Branch, Ga.
    I Quit CF simply because I ran out of toll money up in the northeast and they wouldn't give me an advance..So they wanted me to use my own personal money to get out of there...So I simply bobtailed the Truck home and told them to shove it up there rears...The Directions they sometimes give you are Ridiculous, they hardly let me make 2800 to 3500 miles a week. It was always, 2500 every week..They gave you loads that were not ready yet, and the planners knew it wasn't ready but they would force it on you anyways..My DM Brad, acted like he never cared for his Drivers, Even some of the Old Veteren Drivers were getting Ticked off on how the Company was going..The Only way I would go back to them, Is if Carroll himself would take charge of it again..Ever Since he left it to his kids, it went to crap...And That just goes to show you, That kids who have gotten everything they wanted become spoiled and snobby and don't even care about anyone but themselves...But its the People who create the Revenue that makes the Company, not the Boss or Owner of the place...And Carroll Always understood that...but his kids however? never will....

7. brycey1

brycey1 Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2007
    palm bay , florida
    i posted the other day about CF, was told i would get paid 35cpm to start, told i would have paid orientation, turned out at orientation that the pay would be 32cpm, and orientation was 2 $25 grocery cards, needless to say i came home, so my opinion is, CHEAP ######## !!!! lol they hid my cuss, so i meant to say.... sdratsab

8. Dale thompson

Dale thompson Road Train Member

Nov 20, 2013
    commerce twp,mi
    Southernshaker2 a few months go buy and you change from cheerleader to leaving the company?

9. Dale thompson

Dale thompson Road Train Member

Nov 20, 2013
    commerce twp,mi
    is this a joke you say CF is a good company then post a whole paragraph about all the chickenpoop that made you quit. the logic of this escapes me

10. SouthernShaker2

Apr 27, 2013
    Flowery Branch, Ga.
    Who said anything about buying anything Dale? :D

11. SouthernShaker2

Apr 27, 2013
    Flowery Branch, Ga.
    Dale, If it really bothers you on what people write on this post..you must be a CF Recruiter trolling, right?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.