cb handle

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by tkr2hrt, Jul 6, 2007.

1. freebirdusa

freebirdusa Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Thomaston ga
    Seeing that you are not sure what to call yourself, why not use "Clueless"

Connex_runner Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. freebirdusa

Oct 21, 2014
    Thomaston ga
    I'm a big lynyrd skynyrd fan. That being said I have gone by "Freebird" for 31 years.

wrongwaytommy Thanks this.
  4. Connex_runner

Connex_runner Bobtail Member

Jun 29, 2015
    Cairo, Ohio
    They call me the polar bear c'mon

Started way back in highschool it's a long story but involved a lot of beer.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  5. w0lfpack91

w0lfpack91 Bobtail Member

Jul 8, 2015
    Well mine is kinda a long story. Once upon a time my dad was part of a local private in-company CB/jeep club for his job. Well they were all out wheeling one day and heard a distress call for a Cyote attack on the radio snice they were close enough they took off to it. When they got there the took out the Cyotes with their guns and the guy they rescued off the top of his head said thanks wolfpack and it stuck so they all adapted wolfpack and then a code after as club handle and call signs. Mine at first was lil-Cubby when I was like 4-7 and lil-cub between 8-12 at 13 I took on w0lfpack91. At 17 I was kicked out of my dad's and had to go with my mother halfway across country so after about a year or so I changed it to "Lone Wolf" since I was no longer near the "pack" and I'll go by both two latter but lil-cub is my baby brothers now

6. marineman227

marineman227 Dock Waterer

Jan 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    Mine is A hole I don't know how I got it but every single person on the cb uses it when talking to me so I guess it's my name.

7. freebirdusa

Oct 21, 2014
    Thomaston ga
    I have noticed over the years that a lot of truckers cb handle is "Audio". I here someone just about everyday calling out to "Audio". But the guy never answers back. LOL

Rick Brown Thanks this.
  8. Tom Cat

Tom Cat Bobtail Member

Jul 3, 2015
    South Carolina
    I guess mine will be Tom Cat when I get on the road someone gave me that name years ago while hiking the Appalachian Trail

9. The Traveling Man

The Traveling Man Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2015
    mine is "Traveling Man" because I am a "Traveling Man". If you have to ask you don't know. If you know then you need not ask. 2B1ASK1.

10. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Just got my CB and will install when I get it out of breakdown. So lets hear some good suggestions and ill pick one.

TruckerVinny Thanks this.
  11. Smooth_Operator

Smooth_Operator Light Load Member

Jun 29, 2015
    A good number of people have called me Wild Man and when I use to yard dog when two of the guys realized they had the same nick name for me its what they called me over the radio.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.