CEVA Ground line haul routes

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by austin8868, Oct 27, 2016.

1. austin8868

austin8868 Bobtail Member

Oct 27, 2016
    I was looking into purchasing Fedex Line Haul routes and came across a trucking company for sale that includes 5 CEVA ground routes. I looked on Google but cannot find anything on CEVA and owners that run multiple routes similar to FedEx. Does anyone have any information or experience with this?

Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RERM

RERM Road Train Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    CEVA, at least in the midwest, runs auto parts.

4. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    That's all they do anywhere. Lots of regular auto parts runs. Expeditersonline *might* be a place to get some answers. I'd be surprised if they pay much more than ordinary low, poor going rates of anywhere else but maybe a fleet of certain size gets something marginally sweeter than us one truck guys. That isn't really a lucrative segment. It is for a company like CEVA but it isn't for small operators/operations.

RERM Thanks this.
  5. mladen86

mladen86 Medium Load Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Chicago,il
    I pull their loads from time to time. They pay ok,nothing spectacular,depending how badly they need a truck from outside carrier. Sometimes auto parts,mostly airport freight.

6. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    They have very deep pockets when a little snow hits the ground and wets the roads a little around here. Their drivers don't show up for work causing chaos in the production line. That's not the sort of work OP was asking about though.

7. Downhill

Downhill Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2014
    California
    I can help you on the FedEx side if you have questions. I'm a Fedex contractor.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.