CFTR

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Paul Geanta, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Paul Geanta

Paul Geanta Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2015
    I finished CFTR about 11 years ago, and I am now what we can call a full grown up truck driver! I am sorry in a way that the province of Quebec does not profit from the education they gave me since I have moved to the USA and now I pay my taxes somewhere else!

However, I want to thank the government of Quebec for the chance they give people that want to learn, to do it at such a high level! I want to thank all my teachers for giving me the best they had in the 6 months I was learning at CFTR!

As much as I have left Quebec and Canada for personal reasons, I think that if both countries would learn from one another (Canada and USA), trucking would be different!

I absolutely belive that my 6 months training with the CFTR had made a difference in my life as a truck driver and maybe in others people life by me being a safe, knowledgeable and responsible driver

Ougigoug Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ougigoug

Ougigoug Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Planet earth
    I think that CFTR is somehow doing a good job, good for you you have left Quebec if thing were that easy i would leave too.

Enough with the crazy taxations that we have here, i also could live without our winters!

4. Paul Geanta

Paul Geanta Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Trust me US of A will soon be worse than Canada and Quebec. Obama care said it all.

crankit2152 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.