Charlotte NC riots

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by RedForeman, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedForeman

RedForeman Momentum Conservationist

Jan 30, 2011
    If you're passing thru Charlotte NC, better check the news. I staged in Salisbury for my Pageland Walmart delivery. Overhead signs said only "road closed 6 miles." Figuring construction, which I didn't care about since I was exiting to I-485.

No, it was demonstrators blocking I-85, making their point by destroying the private property of people and business who had nothing to do with the matter.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/of...l-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164

tucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. biofumes

biofumes Light Load Member

Feb 13, 2009
    California
    Modern day protesting at its finest

4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    It serves you well to have a source of news online that works during off peak hours. Breakingnews.com is one source. RT is another (For international situations especially affecting America on weekends when no one else will report...) and Zero Hedge generally provides information in near real time as they are doing now during the riots there in Charlotte. The problem is ZH is a little bit too fringy for most.

As far as the riots... they can burn it. I don't care. Even if they rioted in Arkansas, they can burn that too. I still don't care. Society has fracture points and People do not understand how to properly work within the political structure regarding Police Actions and Laws.

Charlotte is not a nice city. If I remember correct it's a banker's town that closes up at 5 sharp city wide and is very bad towards homeless and black. No wonder they have problems. Been brewing since the 60's

5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Those rioters will make good future grocery warehouse workers. They can transition right into that with no culture shock.

Short Fuse EOD and ncstang Thank this.
  6. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    theonion.com is my favorite news source.

7. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I know it's bad NC and Tulsa,but if cops wasn't so freely with their guns shooting like target practice these protesters wouldn't be out.They've had enough.

8. RedForeman

Jan 30, 2011
    I heard about it first on channel 19.

I'm sure you'd feel the same if that was your small business being destroyed by someone making a point. Or a family member injured or dead by someone protesting by tossing a brick off an overpass thru their windshield.

No, what's brewing is widespread media coverage without any established facts, and a bunch of criminals using that as an excuse to go do bad things and get away with it because racism.

Dharok, gokiddogo, clausland and 10 others Thank this.
  9. RedForeman

Jan 30, 2011
    It won't be long before the law abiding people being victimized by these riots have had enough.

gokiddogo, 7-UP, bzinger and 8 others Thank this.
  10. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    lol.

STexan Thanks this.
  11. iraqralph43

iraqralph43 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Charlotte NC....home of ..Ric Flair...WOOOO!!

MidWest_MacDaddy, tucker and nikmirbre Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.