Chiropactors On the Go

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by w0lfpack91, Dec 6, 2015.

1. w0lfpack91

w0lfpack91 Bobtail Member

Jul 8, 2015
    Hey i have an issue that has been bothering me lately with my back. when i was 11 years old i was in a bad car wreck quick detail elk ran out the other car swerved and a semi next to it swerved right into oncoming traffic to avoid being hit right as we came arounf the corner and ran head long into it. i ended up with a broken back and several other broken limbs. but as part of rehab i was assigned to a chiropractor and i have been great since, well untill i started driving away from home for 4-6 months at a time, now im getting so bound up its hardd to sit stand or even walk. now if i even move my arm wrong my back pops in several places followed by pain. and starting to have sporatic numbness in my legs to which i pull over and try to strech and walk a bit to help get things moving again. but i was curious if anyone has found good Truck friendly chiropractors on the go, or even any close to a truck stop i can take a cab to? i mostly run around the SOCAL, NV, UT, CO, NM, TX, and AZ areas i will run east from time to time but i try to stay where its warm and sunny, Overcast days make me depressed.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 4x4_Welder

4x4_Welder Medium Load Member

Sep 16, 2014
    Eastern Orygun
    I had a similar situation when I was 13, but didn't break anything. I went to a chiropractor for two years until he died, then kinda fell through the cracks. I didn't have a pain free day until I started doing therapeutic massage and some fairly intense PT in my mid 20s. Every now and then I have to go for a few more cycles, but have actually had pain free days.
    The thing I found is that the chiropractor tends to get everything lined up, but the muscles are still so tight that it all gets pulled back to where it was. Relaxing the muscles lets things realign and stay that way.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  4. cuzzin it

cuzzin it Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Berea, KY
    I 5 in california the Petro has/had one... i think town name is Lebec. it just north of grapevine hill south of the 99/5 split south of Bakersfield
    Jphnsons Corner trkstp on I 26 in colorado south of Bolder had/has one in trailer by driveway

i

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.