choice-basic numbers?

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Steel Dragon, May 2, 2016.

1. Pumpkinriderz

Pumpkinriderz Bobtail Member

May 17, 2016
    Oregon fuel tax is the primary reason. I dont venture up there. The cost is not worth the hassle.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pumpkinriderz

May 17, 2016
    Our load alert here is ok. Not exactly the same.

4. Pumpkinriderz

May 17, 2016
    To the guy who dm me. I like schneider just fine. I dont believe in bashing companies. Every place has its good and bad. Make the most of the situation you are currently in. Complaining and whining solves nothing in my humble opinion. Schneider is going through changes. Your a buisness owner #### happens. Make the most of your situation. That is the only thing you can control. Stay positive and great things will come to you. Also i dont make videos. Those guys seems to get in more trouble then its worth.

5. workingklasshero

workingklasshero Light Load Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Pumpkinriderz thanks for jumping in. I am set to start with Choice and a new SFI truck at the end of June. Lived in California for 25 years, after riding a motorcycle from the east coast where I spent the first half of my life. The west is the best.

You are probably the first member I have read talk up running the West for Choice. It's good to hear. May I ask how many miles you run per week on average, and how many you have put on your truck in what period of time?

I have many more questions but I don't want to get too personal... Thanks.

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  6. Pumpkinriderz

May 17, 2016
    No problem. Ask away. Running out. Of cali is rough but can be done. I have 410000 miles on my truck. Got it with 2080 miles on it. With no issues. I run anywhere from 3000 to 3700 miles a week.

workingklasshero Thanks this.
  7. Pumpkinriderz

May 17, 2016
    One thing that needs to be said about the west coast has me concerned. Schneiders foodprint is shrinking and alt of people are moving to the midwest and east coast. Loads are paying like #### and looking at my reports for last few months might try my hand at it also. Se we will see.

workingklasshero Thanks this.
  8. Dervish

Dervish Bobtail Member

May 21, 2016
    New Jersey
    The only difference is by the time you get the alert the load is gone!

Home_on_wheels Thanks this.
  9. Pumpkinriderz

May 17, 2016
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.