crst orientation

Discussion in 'CRST' started by Temptinfates, Apr 21, 2010.

1. road dust

road dust Road Train Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    That is a big ouch, isn't it. Looks like I will be at CRST orientation next week. I had started a few months ago, but ran into some paperwork problems and I just said heck with it. Guess I'm ready to give it another shot now.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ccolvin

ccolvin Medium Load Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Taft, Ca
    well good luck with crst, looks like im heading to good oh usx come the 7th of sep. Kinda excited yet nervous been off the road since the end of dec.

road dust Thanks this.
  4. mattbnr

mattbnr Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Tama,Iowa
    all i can say is pick your co-driver ahead of time. But i had mine picked out even before i started and im still sitting at home waiting for them to route him home to pick me up. Hes in the truck with another codriver right now and i guess HIS codriver isn't gonna be ready until Saturday. in the mean time i have been sitting at home for 2 weeks with no pay. not a good way to start working for a company. they were fast to get me in a truck with a trainer but since i got released from the truck ive been on my own. not so much as a phone call from them to let me know what is going on.

5. ccolvin

Jan 20, 2009
    Taft, Ca
    yea thats how it goes, when i was with werner i got paid while waiting for a trainer so it helped out. It does help to have a co driver picked or find someone in school or orientation.

6. dragonfly 1

dragonfly 1 Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2010
    San Antonio,Tx.
    US express deal's with team's.and i hate to say it but Swift will allow u to train ur wife and will let u run as a team.

7. ccolvin

Jan 20, 2009
    Taft, Ca
    ive heard about the teams thing with usx, my recruiter has told me ill be getting a solo spot on the 11 western, I will believe that when im sitting in my own truck with no body else in there lol.

8. LadyTrucker99

LadyTrucker99 Heavy Load Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Lexington, NC
    I know this is kind of an old thread but it made me LOL. Temptin next time maybe you should try a female co driver--may have better luck with better attitudes next time. LOL Keep up the good work :) At least the females will wanna shower. LMAO

9. lookingat18wheels

lookingat18wheels Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Mayodan, NC
    Temtin,
    I will start school w/ CRST on Monday, so just wondering if you are still with them and how is everything working out? I am a newbie and honestly a little nervous but willing to give 150%.~Tammie:biggrin_2557:

10. bamakid

bamakid Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Troy, AL
    I start school monday to get my cdls. CRST is payin the school for me. Reckon I'll see ya around. :)

11. lookingat18wheels

lookingat18wheels Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Mayodan, NC
    Which school? Dallas, Tx or Cedar Rapids, Ia? I'll be in CR,IA.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.