CSA TRANSPORTATION dropped our machine and will not refund. DO NOT USE

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MachineShipper, Aug 22, 2016.

1. ProStarBrakes

ProStarBrakes Light Load Member

Feb 10, 2014
    lol, i think a seen a couple of you guys out there. Some of you cut me off tho. I didn't like that. You know, not all of us little guys riding the big wave are bad. You know that right? Some of us had no choice but to climb the glass ladder of trucking. We'll get there tho. If we try hard enough.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hyweighman

Hyweighman Medium Load Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Pensacola, FL
    In confused. What type of machine and did it fall off of truck. Or did they drive it off

4. MachineShipper

MachineShipper Bobtail Member

Aug 22, 2016
    It was a Clausing Floor Drill and it was dropped some how, not sure. The entire head was smashed. The damages were over $2,500 and CSA Transportation will only refund $68
    I would like everyone to know not to use this company--------------------------------------

5. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    Ummm.......Why have you not filed a freight claim with their insurance?? Do you have pictures of the damage?
    Don't wait for the carrier to make a move,Cause they wont.

I'd like to hear both sides to this story, If your product is damaged upon arrival, Its pretty clear which party is responsible. And if they are operating illegally without insurance.. Shame on you.

6. old iron

old iron Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Northern Wi
    In my mind that still is not good enough of an answer. Did it fall over or have something fall on it in transit? Or was it damaged beforehand or damaged while loading. I'm not defending the carrier, but you need this information to determine who is at fault. Before you call someone out and slander them you ought to know the facts yourself.

7. MachineShipper

Aug 22, 2016
    The machine was palletized properly it was just dropped somehow I did file a claim and they will only refund $68 of the total $2,500 repair cost. I thought they where a trucking company and they are actual a broker. I got burnt using CSA Transportation and just want all to know they are horrible. I am a machine salesman and ship machines and equipment all the time with no problem. I don't think hiring my attorney to do anything is going to save me money. I got duped by a fraudulent company, Shame on me. Just don't use CSA TRANSPORTATION or you all will regret it. Best Regards

Attached Files:

8. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    It's been asked but not answered so I'll ask again. Why are you still talking to the carrier? What did the insurance company say? Oh you went with the absolute cheapest place you could find and didn't even check insurance?

-Steven

9. MachineShipper

Aug 22, 2016
    I am done talking to the so called "Carrier". The insurance company said go "f" yourself and yes I did shop for the best price. Ok Steven .. Thanks

10. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    If the carrier accepted it damaged, it's on them. Part of being a truck driver is inspecting the freight that goes on your truck. Once you sign that bill of lading its a legally binding document staying you recieved the porridge in good order. This fits fire the reciever to, don't sign a bol without noting damages.

11. old iron

old iron Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Northern Wi
    It's the "Dropped Somehow" that is the piece of the puzzle that matters.
    The $2500.00 question is who dropped it?
    Your guys in shipping?
    The carrier?
    Or the receiver?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.