curious about bottom hoppers

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by truckerty, Jun 10, 2015.

1. 379exhd

379exhd Road Train Member

Jun 25, 2012
    rolling through hell
    Will do. I don't run through DeWitt much anymore but seems like every time I do he's home.

Do they run local or something? He seems like he's home a lot. Idk might have taken vacation time or something of the sort either that or he runs his nuts off and throws the log out the window. Will say I've seen quite a few Skyview trailers moving around over the past 6 months. Don't know maybe something changed

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigguns

bigguns Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2013
    Omega,GA
    I just pulled up Chicoda's homepage. Steve leaves no room for misinterpretation. I do wish they had put their contact info on the page. I can find it w/o a problem but to me it seems that it should be on there. What I am currently doing has down the tubes over the last three years. It is time for a change. Thanks for the testimony 379exhd.

4. markk

markk Medium Load Member

Nov 14, 2011
    great site ! lots of good old " we only hire the best of the best and you are probably not cut out to work for us " and no contact info .
    I would like to work for them but am probably not up to par and also have no idea how to get a hold of them . If only there was some sort of data base full of information that anyone could access from a phone or a computer .... Oh well guess I will never be able to find that phone number for them

5. bigguns

Jun 13, 2013
    Omega,GA
    If you can't find any info on Chicado then you might not pass muster anyhoo. Info is readily available if you look for it. There site isn't full of info as one would expect but the info is out there. Just telling like it is.

pusherman Thanks this.
  6. markk

markk Medium Load Member

Nov 14, 2011
    A site without contact info is just very odd. I am guessing it just did not cross his mind at time of writing html . maybe no one has said anything to him about it .

7. bigguns

Jun 13, 2013
    Omega,GA
    I don't dispute that a site w/o contact info is just about worthless. Maybe it is his way of a first test for potential drivers and o/o. For a class looking operation it is odd there isn't the info you would to see.

8. KenworthGuyNH

KenworthGuyNH Road Train Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Central, NH
    Not sure what you guys are missing; there is an address and toll free number on Chicoda's homepage plus email. What more does a fella need??

9. bigguns

Jun 13, 2013
    Omega,GA
    Holy cow. We are missing the address, phone number, and toll free number. Could there be different homepages? Losing it bad. Gotta go look again.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.