Do Not Work for Elite Express in Pennsauken, NJ

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by NJCOOL, Mar 27, 2012.

1. NJCOOL

NJCOOL Bobtail Member

Mar 27, 2012
    They have the worst equipment,and you will break down constantly. They expect you to lump loses for free, if no lumper is available. They will not pay you any detention,even though in some cases they collect it(I once sat at a dock 7.5 hours on the pickup,and 9 hours on the delivery for a total of $50 which was pickup and drop fee plus mileage. If you break down, no breakdown pay or layover when dispatch cannot find back hauls out of California for days on end(I waited six days once for no pay). They expect you to"work"your logbook to they're benefit. If you have a DOT level repair that needs to be made, they'll just tell you to deliver the load,and worry about it after. If you ever refuse a dispatch due to HOS, or truck maintenance issues, they will just fire you and make up stuff on your DAC.

maninthemoon1 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. elk

elk Light Load Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Pa.
    i would have to agree about the detention,layover,etc.but i had a 08 prostar(junk)now that i think about that too.other than that i really liked it there,i ran mostly nj to chicago,wi,mn.hometime was not a problem,truck ran 75,.43cpm-15 a drop and bob z.let me run wherever i wanted depending on frt.this was from 07 thru april 2011.miles were great.made 68k.they do have their problems tho.where u working now nj cool?

RookieJ1987 Thanks this.
  4. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Ouch that is kinda sad that a company will resort to such underhanded tactics as the old saying goes though "what comes around goes around" and sooner or later we hear things about companies going broke or bankrupt and it would seem its just a matter of time before something like this happens to these guys.

5. DryVanStud

DryVanStud Bobtail Member

Apr 11, 2013
    When did you guys work there?? I think it's a lot better now they have brand new equipment and the dispatchers are great guys to work for!

RookieJ1987 Thanks this.
  6. truckon

truckon Swamp Thing

Dec 16, 2011
    Like I'd tell you!

First post for both...

7. jacknife9672

jacknife9672 Bobtail Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Im going to work for elite in pennsauken nj next week first week of december....after reading njcool post I sure hope things have changed

8. Macdaddy19734

Macdaddy19734 Bobtail Member

Jun 18, 2014
    I hope they changed as well Im starting next week how is it to work for elite express in Pennsauken nj do you average around a grand a week do you get your miles

9. Hardtimestrucker

Hardtimestrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 22, 2015
    This driver is full of crap and obviously bad mouthing a great company to work for. As everyone can see he never replied to any questions from us and this was his only post in this forum. He is probably pissed off because he got fired for wrecking the truck or something. posts like this should be removed by the moderators when its only intention is to hurt the company and not warn drivers which is why this site exists.
    just sayin!

Lainy Thanks this.
  10. Hardtimestrucker

Jul 22, 2015
    How did it work out for you??

Lainy Thanks this.
  11. Hardtimestrucker

Jul 22, 2015
    3 years later and still in buisness and growing. Because they dont do the things this one timer posted because he was a mad little baby that day. they treat us with respect and pay is great.

Zer0chick Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.