Do Not Work for Elite Express in Pennsauken, NJ

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by NJCOOL, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Macdaddy19734

Macdaddy19734 Bobtail Member

Jun 18, 2014
    I love it so far if I need miles I just ask no problem no problems with pay either also have 2015 pro star excellent truck

Hardtimestrucker Thanks this.
  2. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    I wouldn't drive for them. Not because of what anyone says on the internet....but because I would have to go to New Jersey at some point. Yuck!

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  3. maninthemoon1

maninthemoon1 Medium Load Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Garrison ky
    Mistake .... I was there for a month long story short, talk is cheap when you lie through teeth. But see I'm a saver I'm no body's puppet I can do things that they don't believe a driver can do , like call a cab , go to airport get 1 way rental clean truck out and sail on home without worrying. He thought he had me by the balls , I showed him just how stupid he is.

kjoseph Thanks this.
  4. kjoseph

kjoseph Medium Load Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Huntington WV
    G

maninthemoon1 Thanks this.
  5. maninthemoon1

Apr 9, 2009
    Garrison ky
    Uh , I spent a month there , extravagant promises failed miserably , after a month he want me to clear all my stuff from a brand new to an old tanker yanked i9400 Int. Telling me he hired a team they need that truck. This after I ran 14000 in 23 days. Had home time set up after 23 days out, was a 100 miles from home and they tell me forget home get this ld from Norwalk Oh and bring it to yard. I gave them some grief about it , then got 5 he load and the thanks is clean out of new and get in junker. I was new century 1 month prior to, old junker 7 breakdowns 7 weeks , no pay for down time. 8 yrs with Jevic, and he thinks I'm equivalent to a 2 yr Werner driver without a pot to pee in. Well fact is I spelled it out to him that he can KMA , got a cab to Philadelphia A/P, booked a one way rental , loaded my things up and away I went. Yeah great company , right.

LindaPV Thanks this.
  6. maninthemoon1

Apr 9, 2009
    Garrison ky
    This industry is full of people that will lie through their teeth then lie more once you hire in saying I never said that. Best you can do is research prior experiences by drivers that been around the block for more than a decade. And steer clear of liars... they think of a new hire as a Tp roll , use em leave your stain on him and deposit him and flush. It's no simple task finding a gig that respects you as a person.

7. maninthemoon1

Apr 9, 2009
    Garrison ky
    Yup they promised me a brand spanking too back in 2011 because I was driving the old broken downs after 2 yr with NCT. 1 month later a team hires in and I have to move out , into a 2007 shoebox type 9400i.

8. maninthemoon1

Apr 9, 2009
    Garrison ky
    I see you're Huntington , we're like neighbors almost, 35 miles NW of Ashland , A A hwy Garrison KY
    I do the VA there.
    I do the VA there.

9. kjoseph

kjoseph Medium Load Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Huntington WV
    Cool. I actually posted a coherent comment but all that came up was that stupid g. Lol

10. maninthemoon1

Apr 9, 2009
    Garrison ky
    It's never too late friend, try it again. Also don't know if you're going with them but , I'd look further. You're in Huntington , if I had the hazmat endorsement , I'd be contacting Brenntag, they have a place in St Albans or Nitro. Best 401k in trking, 2$ match to your 1. Edited it's hard to post sensibly while doing it from Android. Dam spell check is brain dead wizard.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.