Drive(r) Cam

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Moosetek13, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    We all know that certain people have inside information.

I'm at the Inver Grove terminal.
    I got back from home time on Sunday, but needed a b-service. I could have done another load before it was due, which was what I was going for, but it didn't turn out that way. The planners set my PTA to 2357 so I could not be planned because I was just under 1,000 miles for the service.
    That means I have zero miles for this week.

So here it is Tuesday night (the shop was busy enough to even be open on Sunday, and it took this long to get in). I got the service done, and they even replaced all 4 batteries.
    That was nice, since most shops put off replacing batteries at all costs.
    And I had not even mentioned it, even though I had to jump start the truck with my sisters car yesterday.
    This is a very good shop. They actually check things and fix the problems.

They worked until nearly 1900 to get my truck out today, and they normally close at 1730.

The shop foreman forgot to take me out of shop status, but I set my PTA for tomorrow morning anyway.
    I got a pplan that was picking up tonight by midnight. It is preloaded and has a good delivery window.
    I called the Phoenix shop to take me out of shop status before I accepted the load, then sent a mac 22 with a new pick up and delivery time.
    The message back told me that all was good on both ends.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.