Dtb Radio

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by rabbiporkchop, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyWells

JimmyWells Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    I was researching DTB before I spent my money there and found this thread. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be giving him my business. Can anyone recommend a spot off of 70/76 between Dayton and Baltimore that knows what they're doing?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ougigoug

Ougigoug Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Planet earth
    Too bad he wasn't a bad tech depending of what you were looking for, but no doubt wouldn't give him a penny

4. BlackSabbath

BlackSabbath Bobtail Member

Sep 4, 2016
    He has ALWAYS been "strange".
    I guess now all you fellas know why this piece of s..t keeps a fully loaded AK 47 behind the counter. He knew either this was going to happen OR some childs pissed off father was "comming knocking" Being sodomized by big Bubba over n over is way too good for him. Where is the accountability for his actions? If we were to go back to public hangings n the like, crime would drop fast. There is NO deterrent today.

5. breadtrk

breadtrk Heavy Load Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Wow, I totally missed the part where the evidence was submitted, he was tried and convicted.

I think there is more here than meets the eye. If they had conclusive proof, real unrefutable evidence, he would have never been given a bond, he could pay and he would have already had a trial.

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  6. JimmyWells

Apr 7, 2016
    I also see zero problem with having a loaded firearm ready for whatever you may need it for as being somehow negative and/or incriminating. One doesn't need a reason to have any firearm. Period. It's our right.

burnsey and rabbiporkchop Thank this.
  7. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    I slept with an AK47 next to my bed.
    Nothing unusual there.

JimmyWells Thanks this.
  8. JimmyWells

Apr 7, 2016
    I'm never without some sort of firearm within arms length.

9. breadtrk

Oct 4, 2015
    What I'm reading is that its perfectly fine to accept, defend and preach the 2nd amendment, but its OK to try and judge someone without due process?

Am I wrong?

I'm not defending the guy, If he is a Chester, I hope Bubba does rip him till he bleeds to death..... but, what if a disgruntled customer or competitor set him up? I really think that if cops had a good case, he wouldn't still be on the radio 6 days a week, running his shop.

Just sayin, practice what you preach.

12 ga and JimmyWells Thank this.
  10. JimmyWells

Apr 7, 2016
    I'm not judging anyone, personally. I chose to take my business elsewhere because he was accused and although he may not have had a trial yet I'd chose to go to someone that HASN'T been accused of such things. Whether he's guilty or not, I needed CB work done and I'd rather not take it to someone that MIGHT be a Chester. If he's found not guilty then I'd be more inclined to check out his services but until the smoke clears I prefer to stay far away. I completely agree with your point. Due process of law should be just as respected as the Second is.

11. breadtrk

Oct 4, 2015
    Yet you don't.

Integrity.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.