Eagle Logistics Services. Indianapolis, IN

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by TruckerPete24, Feb 27, 2015.

1. fr8monkey

fr8monkey Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Right behind you
    Yeah except it looks like I'll be babysitting this load which makes for a loser week.....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. montanajellyman

montanajellyman Light Load Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Billings, MT
    So, if I wanted to come over to Eagle and do the Lease; and I know where I can pick up a Reefer Unit for 6k-8k that is 4-6 yrs old. Can I bring it to Eagle.

4. Congo7210

Congo7210 Bobtail Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Port city,La
    Yes you can. they do not care about the age of a trl long as it pass dot inspection.

88 Alpha Thanks this.
  5. JTT

JTT Light Load Member

May 22, 2015
    Wherever this road takes me
    I wish eagle would of sent me a memo letting me know They were taking Friday off. Can't get a hold of anyone. Found a decent load and the their contract with eagle is outdated. Rates are just stupid low. Rayon you need to hook me up with your JB hunt contact. I called them the other day and was offered $500 on a 650 mile load.

6. Rayon

Rayon Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2015
    Hope thy pay for your babysitting service lol

fr8monkey Thanks this.
  7. fr8monkey

fr8monkey Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Right behind you
    That's a total ripoff lol....

8. Rayon

Rayon Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2015
    I run south east Georgia to tx and back I just call which ever number on the load but I don't do long runs look I run anyway from 120 miles to 300 miles most guys think it's a joke to short run I love it look at low low mile run the pay you good my dm is working on one for me right now 158 miles 750 that's how you see your money think about your cost to run that load you can put a 100$ in tank and you will have 650 give are take out if that you can pay your self 1$ per mile and cover your daily cost know run a long run same amount of time to do the short run Ok I am going to show you how do it pick out the week link as in loads that should have been delivered already are are need to be pick up yesterday last minute loads that is how i do it pray on the week to eat good in not just jb all of them if thy cannot move it in there time frame it can cost them there acct that's why I take them for a little ride

RERM, JTT and fr8monkey Thank this.
  9. Congo7210

Congo7210 Bobtail Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Port city,La
    Anybody go too the cookout they had in Indy for the office ppl yesterday?

10. Rayon

Rayon Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2015
    Sure me lol in tx looking at the sky nothing to do

11. EagleOps

EagleOps Light Load Member

Jun 7, 2015
    We're you able to reach anyone at the Indy terminal. They have someone there 24/7 barring emergencies. There is someone there today I believe. His name is Matt

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.