Eagle Logistics Services. Indianapolis, IN

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by TruckerPete24, Feb 27, 2015.

1. CompanyB

CompanyB Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2015
    Best tip, read the entire thread, there is a wealth of info already posted, good luck.

fr8monkey Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rayon

Rayon Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2015
    No short cut lol

fr8monkey Thanks this.
  4. CompanyB

CompanyB Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2015
    Yeah you got that right Rayon. :)

fr8monkey Thanks this.
  5. Scuba Chicken

Scuba Chicken Bobtail Member

Jul 27, 2015
    I spent 4 hours just on theses threads alone. Lol. Not so much looking for a short cut , by no means. I may have worded it wrong. Should I have them get me up and out on first load to get rolling or just stick to my boards and do what I usually do? Mostly wondering what their process is. Is it, here are the keys, see ya or do they book a load for you. I could care less about going home for my equipment. As long as I have a change of clothes, my toothbrush and my credit card , I'm good to go.

6. fr8monkey

fr8monkey Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Right behind you
    Honestly in my opinion especially if u have experience and the tools to get your own I would do that...they will just book some pos load on you ....maybe it's just my experience with them....you much better to determine what u want and like not them....they don't even know u yet...but u need to get the brokers list from someone book a load or find load and have your ops mgr call it ...either way I find my own...just my advice

Scuba Chicken Thanks this.
  7. Rayon

Rayon Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2015
    You better off picking your own loads are you will get a ch low ball loads are the killer of all sunteck my god thy need to be shot with sh@@ thy want you to run a 44500 load of water for free the rate thy offer you 75 to 95 cent to run I dead head before I work for free don't don't ever run for free dead head I got 1800 to Orlando fl and whose looking for a load thy paid ok to get out and call suntec the rate thy offer me I told I will run entry before you make a cent off me so I dead head from Orlando fl to my house in McDonough ga an my trems to hell with them on thy bull sh@@ loads

JTT and fr8monkey Thank this.
  8. fr8monkey

Sep 16, 2009
    Right behind you
    Wow hehe I hear Ya I feel the same about chr

9. fr8monkey

Sep 16, 2009
    Right behind you
    I think tigerbutt quit...I'll know for sure tommorrow as my "new dispatcher" just introduced himself to us via Qualcomm....hello number three....I think that's his name...#3 it's no frills ......

stormy379 Thanks this.
  10. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    Easy to remember.

11. Rayon

Rayon Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2015
    Again omg I thinks mind is going to do the same because he tells us what time a day it is and thy don't like that man I won't say the things here but just say you are better off booking your own loads ok and ask for a copy of the rate con that's all I will say to out line what I am saying book your own loads are ask for a copy of the rate can after you get the line haul pay on your Qualcomm the next best advice I can give to you guys and girls is to find good paying brokers that will pay us like we should be getting paid bit the low balls back all pay we are getting now is a joke get your own brokers approve and you will see your money

Scuba Chicken Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.