Eagle Logistics Services. Indianapolis, IN

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by TruckerPete24, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Sneakerfix

Sneakerfix Heavy Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Pasadena,ca

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 85heepurai

85heepurai Light Load Member

Oct 12, 2015
    North Carolina
    Yup that's it. What's the name of the place I'll be low on time coming out of there

4. Sneakerfix

Sneakerfix Heavy Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Pasadena,ca
    Sent you a PM

5. rmacjr

rmacjr Medium Load Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    That wonderful bus ride to Indy tomorrow.

6. highwayman

highwayman Medium Load Member

They offered to fly me

7. 85heepurai

85heepurai Light Load Member

Oct 12, 2015
    North Carolina
    What kinda truck you gonna go with this time around ? I heard they just got in some 2016 t680 kW that are white.

8. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    That is bad advice. You don't lower your rate just because you have a lower/no payment. Talk about striving for mediocrity.

9. fr8monkey

fr8monkey Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Right behind you
    It's about God blessed survival.....broker freight sucks....pure and simple and rates have been dropping for the last 12 months.....while your preaching that bs....get realistic and adjust to the conditions u face or die....I don't give a crap I'll take lower freight and survive while u hold out for higher rates...what u think I'm in it to make sure u make a living with higher rates?...I get so sick of that don't haul cheap freight bs....basically what your saying is don't adjust to conditions on the ground....u constantly have to adjust your operation to the operating conditions u face...if u can't shave a few pennies out of pride or a false believe u are saving the industry do it,lol.....that's your choice! Then I'll learn how to operate cheaper when rates raise and make and even larger profit it's not all about today driver....u want a high operating cost,lol...u go ahead....that's not very forward thinking either.....that's striving for mediocrity to!

rmacjr, mosstrap, scottlav46 and 2 others Thank this.
  10. Cheeseburgers

Cheeseburgers Light Load Member

Oct 15, 2015
    Danielson, Ct
    I agree with you fr8monkey and tennesseahawk, it's a combination of both in my eyes. Is there cheap frieght of course there is, but everyone's definition of cheap frieght varies from one driver to the next. However If I Can Make My Ends Meet Hauling Frieght At 1.27 A MILE then I will (Not my numbers) simply because this industty is a dog eat cat eat mouse type of workplace. We fight eachbother, brokers, load boards and even our own company's to keep momma happy and food in our bellies. Do I regret hauling thsee "cheap loads" no cause my bills are paid but do I feel sorry for that guy with high payments yep. But I'm not gonna struggle myself just to be screwed over by the next time. You have to figure out if you are the dog, cat or mouse. My .02

rmacjr, fr8monkey, stormy379 and 2 others Thank this.
  11. rmacjr

rmacjr Medium Load Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Well made it orientation, if u stay in a room by yourself it will be $58 a night and look to stay 4 nights, if u don't want to pay u will get a bunk mate.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.