Experienced Canadian company driver looking to earn US dollars

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Danboots, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danboots

Danboots Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Winnipeg, MB
    I have flat deck, dry van, fluid hauling such as anhydrous ammonia, fuel, asphalt experience, and pneumatic experience primarily in the oil patch unloading cement and sand, but also for agriculture products such as limestone and calcium. Hopper experience with various crops like canola meal, grain, grain screenings, oats, so on and so forth.
    I have over 5 years of truck experience, with a year of hauling to the US and the other 4 years driving a mix of highway and bush roads with tire chains, being pulled 2 miles into lease with a CAT. Have only driven northern and Midwest States. Never been in an accident.

I am used to working 15/6 and 21/3 rotations, with the past 6 months doing 5 weeks on 10 days off with resets in a truck or hotel room.
    I am very flexible with my options. Work with an international carrier with terminals in the us and Canada, or apply for a H1B visa for example.

Message me on here for any interested parties and will discuss the finer points accordingly. Thank you all for your time.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.