Experienced Driver & New Driver (Wife). Seek OTR TEAM Job

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Whiteline64, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiteline64

Whiteline64 Light Load Member

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    I have 15 years experience and my wife has 1 month exp right out of driving school driving with me.
    We're looking for east coast west coast hopefully. Reefer or Dry van. Both with Hazmat & tanker endorsements .Just looking for good equipment, weekly pay, good pay, and lots of miles. No games, no BS.
    Looking for an O/O Or very small company.
    Seeking 2-3 weeks out. 2-3 days off.Currently in Atlanta, will consider moving closer to FL. Thank you for reading my post.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jfar28139

jfar28139 Light Load Member

May 28, 2012
    Rutherfordton, NC
    Is that you, Alex?

4. Whiteline64

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    Yep, sometimes I wish it wasn't LOL.

5. ColdCreekExpress

ColdCreekExpress Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2016
    Northern Kentucky
    Hey we are a smaller company based out of Kentucky but would be ok with you and your wife taking the truck home. We are mostly flatbed but have looked at expanding into reefer and van. If the pay was right would you consider coming on flat bed or are you strictly looking for Van/Reefer? We are veteran owned company and offer 1099 or W-2 your preference. Our drivers stay gone 21/7 or we could do 28/7 if you prefer and settle weekly. You can talk to our other drivers prior to making a decision. Respond on here if interested and I will get you my contact info. Stay Safe and God Bless.

6. Whiteline64

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    How much tarping is involved with the flatbed, I have a couple years flatbed exp and the wife helped then so she has the exp as well. Issue being we hate it lol. We are not on our youth anymore and flatbed with all the tarping is a lot on us.
    Refer is ok, generally pays more however sadly there's a lot of downtime waiting to be loaded or unloaded.
    Dry van much better lol
    What areas do you run your teams mostly?
    What's the average miles per load?
    What the realistic average miles per week for team?
    What do you pay per mile?
    What trucks do you have?
    Pet policy? Aka a small dog
    Inverter or apu on truck?
    Elogs or paper?

7. ColdCreekExpress

ColdCreekExpress Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2016
    Northern Kentucky
    Here is our number 850-896-9369 Tyler or 859-409-9795 Mitch. Also, my email is charles.twilder@yahoo.com so we can talk specifics about everything. We run all over except the NE and Pacific NW. Our prefered area of operations in the Southeast and Midwest. We like longer runs and would aim to get as many miles as possible per week as long as the loads are there and you are ok with running that hard. We are running 2 2012 KW T-660s and a 2011 Volvo. Shoot me a email or give us a call and we can talk about the rest.

Whiteline64 Thanks this.
  8. 3startransportinc

3startransportinc Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2016
    Schaumburg, IL
    3 Star Transport Inc
    Is looking for a CDL driver who wants to Drive

Great opportunity to pull for a growing company! You will be driving a 2009 Volvo Sleepers that is an automatic with an Ishift. You will be pulling a 53' Van.

-minimum 23 years old.
    -no felonies, tickets, accidents within the last 3 years.
    -you can be home every other weekend
    -Van Starting pay can be discussed or we can discuss a 50/50 split for the week including (paid loads - the cost of operations).
    -Paid Weekly (every Friday)
    -Any extra stops will be paid!
    -Paper Logs
    -Operating 48 states

If you are interested Please call Josh at 3 Star Transport Inc 630-973-3888 –Cell

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.