Forward Air - Any info from current teams?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by IROCUBabe, Mar 24, 2011.

1. IROCUBabe

IROCUBabe Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    Just looking for some info on past/current team leaseons to Forward Air, thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. giants14701

giants14701 Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Jamestown,ny
    How many companys you plan on working for?

4. MM71

MM71 Heavy Load Member

Jun 28, 2008
    AZ
    I know a guy who has 5 trucks running for FAF out of AZ. All his drivers (team) have been with him for better than 3 years. He runs top notch equipment. Has happy well paid employees. And has enough money in the bank to live comfortably the rest of his life.

5. IROCUBabe

Apr 9, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    I plan to work for as many companies as I #### well please. Thanks for asking! If you don't HAVE info on Forward Air why are you in the thread other then to start crap?

We are buying a W9, and our current company doesn't offer lease ons I am strongly considering leasing onto Forward Air, so I am looking for information on this.

6. jlind

jlind Heavy Load Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Nature coast, Fl.
    I have only heard good things about them from drivers as well as o/o's. If I could get the wife back out ont he road with me I would consider then a priorty talk to!!
    Good luck!!
    ps.. w9 w/84 studio??? Lots of room in there, that was our last truck before she hurt her back...

7. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    this is Brad's YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/bctruck him and his wife have been leased to Forward Air for 10+ years....You do know that they are all O/O's right? lol Anyway he's a great guy e-mail him threw YouTube he'll answer your questions.

American Trucker

8. IROCUBabe

Apr 9, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    Yup the truck has the 86" sleeper, part of why we decided to go to KW <3 And I know they are O/O, that is part of the point.

9. REDD

REDD The Legend

Jun 29, 2009
    Dueling Banjoville
    AT..... Did you miss this phrase in her post?

10. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    Good luck at Forward air Freight. I know it will be better than your current employer.

KH

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.