Frac Sand Hauling in TX

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Orehauler, Aug 24, 2010.

1. 315wheelbase

315wheelbase Heavy Load Member

Oct 26, 2014
    I have a friend who was leased to Circle Bar A,,left when work got slow,, I spoke with Richard a couple weeks ago,,said he was hiring company drivers,,seemed from the conversation to be a decent guy,,said drivers could live in the trucks if they were from out of town,,Terry must be a contractor lease operator ,,C Bar A drivers get benifits

attackkatt Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. teqntexas

teqntexas Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Ft. Worth Tx.
    Co-worker was in line to day at the Unimin sand plant in Glen Rose/Cleburn Texas this morning. He said a Chalk Mountain Driver came over the cb asking if anyone was hiring. That Driver said he was just informed that he was one of the 140 Drivers that were just layed off.

Guess EOG in south Texas is gonna be slowing down after all.

4. plater1

plater1 Medium Load Member

Jan 24, 2011
    back in NY
    I wonder if their San Angelo yard is next on the list. Chalk mt was using Rockwater sand trucks till they dumped them for Maalt in west Texas a few weeks ago. It's getting pretty cut throat out here.

teqntexas Thanks this.
  5. georgeandson

georgeandson Heavy Load Member

Feb 18, 2011
    1 mile down the road.
    I spoke to one of our mangers in nd yesterday and he said a company from tx offered one of our biggest customers a stupid low rate and said they will do it with no demerge. Lol
    seems like Texas took a dump and nd is right behind it with the runs. Lol

6. tywanis robinson

tywanis robinson Bobtail Member

Mar 5, 2016
    Please be aware of EXPRESS RELIANCE TRANSPORTATION out of windemere,fl these guys are by far the most crooked unorganized company that i have ever worked for. Oh yeah they will take your money to pay they on bills leaving you broker than ever. They always want you baby sitting their trucks which all are junk. Not trying to tell you what to do but I wouldn't hurt myself by working with such idiots,crooks

7. plater1

Jan 24, 2011
    back in NY
    Never heard of them. Are they in the oilfield?

8. tywanis robinson

tywanis robinson Bobtail Member

Mar 5, 2016
    Yes they are in the marcellus shale wv,pa,and Ohio just have 7 trucks but this guy is crooked as they come

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  9. plater1

Jan 24, 2011
    back in NY
    How long did you work for them? I used to work for an outfit out of Lewistown, PA running sand for Fractech. Good people but the money wasn't as good as Texas. Did they keep you busy?

10. Santiago Blanco

Santiago Blanco Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Run Away

11. jacobyrob

jacobyrob Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2018
    I seen HTC Express when I hauled frac sand down south. I'm in West Texas now and really don't see those guys here but 35% sounds good but you gotta keep in mind you're gonna have to really run hard as long as the well is up and running because after deductions and fuel that 35% won't work.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.