Hauling water in texas

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Bayou Bandit, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Ben Gunn

Ben Gunn Medium Load Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Forgotten Coast
    Make sure to ask questions about that bonus with MAALT. When I interviewed with them 2+ years ago the bonus was only available to drivers willing to work in some teeny tiny bung hole town in OK. I don't remember the name of it but it was obvious they were having a hard time finding drivers willing to live and work there.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. teqntexas

teqntexas Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Ft. Worth Tx.
    the guys that were getting the bonus when i was going through orientation @ a month ago were headed out to somewhere in new mexico and down to san angelo texas. i didn't qualify because my gig is local, home every night.

4. flightwatch

flightwatch Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Somewhere in Texas
    They were headed to Carlsbad. I wouldn't come to Maalt right now. It's way too volatile. Drivers are quitting left and right because they aren't getting paid what they are owed. Corporate keeps firing management and office staff. Too many red flags.

5. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Maalt can't even keep drivers in Ohio and WV. It must be work is slow and rates are rock bottom

6. flightwatch

flightwatch Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Somewhere in Texas
    No. It's because most of their upper management are Stevens Transport transplants who were nothing more than planners and dispatchers over there. They have no clue how to run a company....much less an oilfield company. They are running Maalt into the ground.

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  7. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    That makes perfect sense

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.