Hello all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Boston_Tankers_Girl, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Boston_Tankers_Girl

Boston_Tankers_Girl Light Load Member

Jun 9, 2015
    Hello all,
    I am new and about to start riding along with my hubby in 10 wks or so. Its starting to set in that he will be leaving so I am trying to learn as much as I can and make some friends. I love reading....learning....and anything to do with criminal psychology and oh I love to dance. I am currently going for my masters in my passion of criminal psychology. But my other love is trucks and cars lol.

BostonTanker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mudguppy

Mudguppy Degenerate Immoralist

Apr 28, 2014
    Wooley Swamp
    Welcome to the looney bin! Hope you and hubby have a safe and rewarding adventure out here....Be safe!

BostonTanker and catalinaflyer Thank this.
  4. brian991219

brian991219 Road Train Member

Aug 10, 2013
    Lords Valley, PA
    Welcome! Good news is you will have plenty of time to read and learn while riding along, be sure to download a bunch of books since internet is not very reliable on the road, this way you will have them on your device for the times there is no connection. Hopefully you can work on your masters degree via distance learning, that would be a great way to stay productive while riding along.

5. TruckDuo

TruckDuo Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Love to dance huh ? How's your twerking ?

S M D, Chinatown and BostonTanker Thank this.
  6. Boston_Tankers_Girl

Jun 9, 2015
    I use to take belly dancing dancing and hip hop class so you can figure it out from there lol

BostonTanker Thanks this.
  7. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I had a massage girl in China dance on my belly. Someone snitched me out and my life has been rough every since; geeze, some people hold a grudge forever.
    As for criminal psychology, you'll be in heaven in trucking; case studies everywhere you look. Criminals and ex-Navy Seals at every salad bar.

TruckDuo Thanks this.
  8. Boston_Tankers_Girl

Jun 9, 2015
    Hey when I have my license to practice and get my masters or PHD its 107k a year

9. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    That's good money. Relocate to Las Vegas and you'll stay busy; also, cheap houses and good weather year round. They're building some nice new homes in Summerlin area of Las Vegas and the name of the new construction is "The Cliffs". Best wishes to you and your hubby!

Boston_Tankers_Girl Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.