Hendrickson Trucking, Inc. - Sacramento, Ca.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Aviator, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2007
    PO Dunk Idaho
    I have a friend whos cousin has just signed on with Hendricksons and they must have really painted a rosey picture for this guy because he thinks he is going to make a bundle there even tho this guys dad and cousin both read all of this thread and told him he was making a big mistake he said no he knows what hes doing, so he is in day 2 of orientation picked out his truck and will be done tommorrow with orientation and on his way, well with what happens at hendricksons and his wife also on the truck account i can see that he will be losing it all here with in about 3 months or less to bad someone doesnt put this company out of business.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2007
    PO Dunk Idaho
    Update-My friends cousin who signed on with hednricksons is about to bail ship and go back to his former employer because he now is seeing what everyone else on the forum has said was going on there and he is not happy at all, he is not making big money leasing a truck from a bottom feeder. So i hope that cousin whats his face will have open eyes before he decides to make a jump like that again. BEWARE do not go to Hendricksons.

4. BIF MALIBU

BIF MALIBU Heavy Load Member

May 21, 2010
    lake cushman wa
    hendrickson team trainer? was at tumwater pilot friday at 645 pm.
    he was dialing his cell at the counter and loudly exclaiming he dont have time to ###### around getting a com chek!!
    grand mother at next register was trying to cover 6 year old girls ears and get away. someones daughter and manager behind counter were looking sadly at their feet.
    i should have stopped it right there but i was stunned and finally getting out of there. im sorry.
    i think he is a trainer because a dirty man was with him reading a hendrickson manual of some sort
    i promise you drivers i will make a stink next time.
    i will shun any hendrickson employee.

5. timetravler

timetravler Bobtail Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Funny Hendrickson does not haul haz- mat you are sadly wrong.

6. timetravler

Feb 7, 2010
    ok Russell is a perv but he is not Gay,...get over your self.

7. timetravler

Feb 7, 2010
    Wow, don't get me wrong I hate Hendrickson Trucking with a passion but some of what is being said here is a bunch of horse hooie, Russell is a perv but not gay so that statement of being followed into the bathroom unless your a female is a bunch a crap. also they don't haul haz-mat so the truck sitting at loves was not theirs, they don't have trainers so the guy cursing and yelling on the phone was a jerk not all of the drivers are like that but can you blame them for being up set when dispatch is to stupid and lazy to do their jobs. they did not fire Kenny but they should, no they do not give a crap about you or any other employee there, the only one that does care or is any good is Jason and he is getting real sick of the people that can't do their jobs right and that includes some of the drivers who for some reason can't do their log book to find out if they have the time to do the load, who won't call their DM to say hay I don't have the time to deliver this instead they sit on their ###'s and wait till the last minute and to call in.:biggrin_25510:

8. timetocallit

timetocallit Bobtail Member

May 31, 2008
    Salem, OR
    YES, true! Hendrickson does not train so whoever posted the "trainer at tumwater Pilot" must have been mistaken. They are an "experienced only" outfit. The comment regarding mistaken Hendrickson trainer;

"he was dialing his cell at the counter and loudly exclaiming he dont have time to ###### around getting a com chek!!"

&
    "

"i should have stopped it right there but i was stunned and finally getting out of there. im sorry."

You did the right thing by walking away and not trying to play the superhero role and get yourself involved. The last thing a truck driver needs when having a bad day is another pee-on truck driver trying to prove that he is better than him. Everyone has bad days. Just go on about your business and mind your own!

The comments regarding Russell; is stretching it a bit. Russel is a nice guy and does what he's suppose to. He's a recruiter! Now, if you're a recruiter but can't persuade any drivers to come drive for you, then you are doing something wrong and there is no reason for a company to hold on to you.

NONETHELESS, Hendrickson still s*cks! I wouldn't drive for them if they were the last trucking outfit.

9. timetravler

Feb 7, 2010
    I know for a fact that Russell is a perv first hand .......went to lunch with him and all he wanted to do was find out what sexual things I liked to do then before leaving the yard he said "be for you quit I want to see your tits" so ... he can't even look at you above the nipples. Besides they fired him good thing to.

10. ave

ave Light Load Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Colorado Springs
    hey sounds like a bad deal for you.im sorry they treated you that way but i was wondering if they are hiring now and if so do i need to live in CA? I dont mind being laid over a few days it happends to the best of us.I'm ready to give 100% i dont have any lame excuse like plumbing at my house (thats why they have plumbers) and if i knock up my wife/girlfriend i know its 9 months from now and i will plan accordly.dam i know sheet happends but some sheet is the way life is DUH....winning

11. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    did you show him the tits?:biggrin_255::biggrin_255:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.