Hoosier Tradewinds

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Chopperjohn, Feb 27, 2008.

1. J P

J P Light Load Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Wilmington OH
    Not to be a jerk because I do like this site but you are way too PC. We can't even say someones last name if it is in fact factual?:biggrin_25513:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Not unless the person is a well known person such as a celebrity or someone listed on a company website. It's a privacy issue that this site takes seriously.

Half a Load Thanks this.
  4. TRUCKER23

TRUCKER23 Bobtail Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Management must have their staff check in daily on this site.... So they can fight off the truthful past employees' statements by saying pleasant things. WEAK

summerland and J P Thank this.
  5. FutureICETrucker

FutureICETrucker Bobtail Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Indianapolis,IN
    I know who he is..well, if anyone worked there his screen name was an easy give away...yeah, it's amazing how some of the office staff at Tradewinds will knowingly go out of there way to screw the drivers. The growing number of drivers that this company has deceived will increasing be protrayed within the trucking community as the trucking company that likes to bounce checks. This kind of reputation will catch up to them eventually like the bankruptcy did. You can only sweep so much under a carpet until it becomes more obvious to everyone out there.

Oneyoungnoble and J P Thank this.
  6. wayne siskey

wayne siskey Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Kennesaw Georgia
    Are you sure you don't work in the office?Posing as a driver?

7. wayne siskey

Feb 2, 2011
    Kennesaw Georgia
    It does not matter what business your in,anything can change.Business can be lost.
    Your company's customers can use whoever they want. Business loyalty is hard to find . All i can say is,is that customers protect themselves,companies like wise,so drivers do whats best for you.If tradewinds is truly christian,they will do whats best for their drivers as well.It's a business,not a non profit organization.(or an employment agency.)

8. wayne siskey

Feb 2, 2011
    Kennesaw Georgia
    Dot regulations and constant changes are destroying small companies,and owner operators.When is this crazy stuff gonna stop?When frieght comes to a stand still. I believe in structure,but there is a such a thing as over kill.Companies and drivers just sit back and let it happen.Wake up for christ sake. Stop being so selfish. An injustice to one is an injustice to all.Stand up for small companies and drivers and owner ops.

9. wayne siskey

Feb 2, 2011
    Kennesaw Georgia
    For years truckers have said that the governments goal is to have only a select few companies to haul frieght. That is as unamerican as ive ever heard. Look at this constant hrs of service changes,health regulations. The concentra people pushing for our license to be connected to our dot physicals.So if ya fail the physical ur license ar suspended. omg!!!!
    Now the border with mexico is gonna open up and let their drivers haul our frieght.
    Come on,we know what that is for. Dumbing down american drivers pay even more.
    Do these people really think we can't see this. The dot and companies are in bed together,and it needs to be the drivers and companies pulling together.Companies need to stick up for drivers.

10. wayne siskey

Feb 2, 2011
    Kennesaw Georgia
    But they want stick up for us,cause we don't stand up for each other.

11. dieselsmoke343

dieselsmoke343 Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2011
    saint louis missouri
    Hey freddie arroyo hows it hanging these days telling newbies lies everyday about hoosier tradewinds and the piece of #### low life company that they are and all the different internet names you have so you can send replies on this web site to try and change drivers minds about hoosier tradewinds who promotes themselves as a christian company and most drivers know that is ######## i can hardly wait till your scumbag company goes tits up and all of us drivers who know the truth will be rejoicing when hoosier tradewinds is gone forever amen..

J P Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.