how to report trucking company running illegally?

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by dirk2113, Aug 5, 2013.

1. shredfit1

shredfit1 Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2008
    MN
    He needs to contact the state office for weights and measures for the dyed fuel issue. They usually have a few agents on board that are pretty gung ho, and will bust them big time as a start... The fines for this are extreme, $5,000 per offense in Minnesota.

dirk2113 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dirk2113

dirk2113 Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2013
    well there is about 2 million reasons and 10 of my employees that are trying to feed their families. that's why

4. dirk2113

dirk2113 Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2013
    thanks, that's the same thing happening in my area. truckers said they used to make a good living hauling grain locally until illegals brought the price down so much that they can't even make a decent living on it anymore. that's why i'm trying to stop this so it doesn't happen to me.

5. mad as heck

mad as heck Bobtail Member

May 4, 2016
    Don't work for jmb trans Amanda Ohio. They lie about weekends off. Run drivers illegal. Take money from you after hiring you on at a certain rate. Tell you salary and weekends off. Mmmmm weekends is that's sat sun.... Lol. You get home sat. Leave Sunday..... Liarssssssss.

6. m16ty

m16ty Road Train Member

Jan 22, 2016
    I don't know what the above post has to do with the original topic.

Since this old thread was brought back up, I'll throw in my 2 cents. I'm with the people that say mind your own business and don't turn them in. What will happen, if they find out you're who turned them in (and they will), they will start watching you like a hawk. When you finally screw up on something (and you will), they will be right there to report you. You both will keep this "tick for tack" going until both of you are out of business.

It's bad business to rat out your competitors. People will avoid you like the plague once word gets around.

7. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    He does have a point.

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

8. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

.... Don't forget, if every wrong doer gets turned in, who will we ##### about?

Fix this industry like we always complain about how it's screwing us everyday, orrrrrrr sit back and watch it fall apart even more and still complain about it. But don't do anything.

Geniuses drive trucks, I SWEAR!

9. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

I'm all for shutting down illegal operations.

Is running a colorful log illegal? Yes, but in my opinion it is not the same as driving without a cdl, using dyed fuel for cmv use, and telling people how you normally drive 20 hours a day. That's where I draw the line.

10. Camelclutch

Camelclutch Light Load Member

Jun 19, 2015
    Anaheim, California
    Im in Ca .We have all the same problems.All the idealist say we don't need a border.But my clean truck gets pulled into scales with a current inspection sticker.Meanwhile the Mexican and Poonjabs are driving junk that looks like it came out of Madmax.Nobody cares about saftey or the fact you have to compete with said turds.Every driver I know complains but does nothing.We just kept our nose to the grindstone,worked harder.That got us nowhere.Come take a look at all the hard working owner ops.We gotta work 80 hrs to get payed for 45.Just because we kept our mouth shut.Tell the IRS somebody owes them,the Gov only wants money not saftey.Saftey is a word they use to sway voters or sheep.

Grouch Thanks this.
  11. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    OK.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.