Hurricane Express, Inc. - Springdale, Ar.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by LADYTRUCKER, Feb 14, 2005.

If you been with this company and Know what im talking about click yes .

1. *

yes

20.0%
  2. *

no

81.1%
  1. bbird

bbird Light Load Member

Jun 15, 2009
    fl
    lol this company is a big joke. I got took bad from them at the time 100 mile n hour trucks big money ya well let me tell u they sent a check 2 the house and then stop payment on it after wife deposited it bounce checks and i ran my but off it is a family owned bis mom is invavled which is devoirced from the old man who lives ouut back of shop and the 2 sons or in charge of the riping off 2 koto is the owner ed is the dad and i want there pony tails if they haven cut them off yet. plus they dac they go down the list . Thats why u see all the state sheded 4 no hire cuz they have a problem in them state of ripping every1 off. whenn u go in for drug test asked how maney people failed 4 this company the gal said way 2 many lol. ya u couild get dope with no problem there 2 old man would hook u up with some of his bed bug friends that havent got busted yet i was there in 2001 to 1 of the next yr the worst mistake i ever did.:biggrin_25510:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bbird

bbird Light Load Member

Jun 15, 2009
    fl
    lol haha i got took from them 2 thats why the shaded areas int he state 4 no hiring is they r wanted I made the mistake and was it a mistake with hurricane express was offered drugs from them 2 get loads across and was told were i could get them drugs at from the old man there if i needed them. I didnt do what they wanted me 2 do and they stopped payments on my check that was sent 2 the house after wife deposited it o that was fun lost everything I had im still trying 2 recover from there crap and i dont do drugs thats why they stopped payments on check and o ya the dac down the list they went. I want katos pony tail and his dads ed pony tail 2 mom is no better and the other brother is the same dad lives out back with some other chic with his other kid what a group of looooooooooooseeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs !!!!!!!there wanted in floridia

4. boone315

boone315 Light Load Member

Feb 28, 2009
    black lake ny
    Is there an interpreter in the house?

5. steelersfan

steelersfan Medium Load Member

May 9, 2009
    BRIDGEWATER, NJ
    Not me. Dang thats just brutal to try to read.

SheepDog Thanks this.
  6. Fatguy503

Fatguy503 Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I believe the gentleman was relating a story in which he was offer some illegal substances to make sure he arrived at his destination ontime. He refused the substances and they withheld financial renumeration. In short, it is his opinion that Hurricane Express is not a good place to find employment.

dominic23 and boone315 Thank this.
  7. onetime42

onetime42 Light Load Member

May 20, 2009
    Mobile, AL
    Fixed (I think) I hope this helps boone315. It took me a while but it definitely reads better than the original and it doesn't require aspirin. Cheers

Txwaterboy and boone315 Thank this.
  8. boone315

boone315 Light Load Member

Feb 28, 2009
    black lake ny
    Not sure that those "drugs" were turned down, I'm not accusing, just saying

9. bbird

bbird Light Load Member

Jun 15, 2009
    fl

dont need them drugs 2 work. just that they r not A very good company if u like 2 get ripped off go there and i dont need drugs. 2 run my loads across the united states. been doing this long enough 2 know how 2 run hot and when not 2 . I want the oldmans eds pony tail and the son keatons pony tail so I can hang both of the back of my trail as i go down the interstate lmaf :biggrin_2552:

10. bbird

bbird Light Load Member

Jun 15, 2009
    fl
    ya call hurricane express up and ask for ed and the mom and u will c how they r there old man is burned out bed bugger. double wide trailer in dirt parking lot behind the run down house up front they rent out lol

11. onetime42

onetime42 Light Load Member

May 20, 2009
    Mobile, AL
    There isn't a single person on here that is doubting as to whether or not Hurricane Express is a sh1t company...that's a given. The problem that we (at least most of us) are having is understanding your posts. Please read them a few times before clicking the 'submit post' button and for God's sake, please take the time to actually type the word 'to' and not use the number 2 in its place. If my English teacher was able to read this he would be turning in his grave.

I can't help but think of ----> [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
    dominic23 and SheepDog Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.