I have an Interview With Cox Petroleum!

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by GenericUserName, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Cali kid

Cali kid Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2011
    IE, CA
    Welcome to the club now pay attention, and take your time, double and triple check everything if you have to.

GenericUserName Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rpad139

rpad139 Heavy Load Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Ca
    Cox petroleum transport is hiring in fresno ca. They only require one year experience. I have 16 months which works for me. Anyone work out of the fresno terminal?

Want to get out of otr. Im also looking at other companies like flyers, whosesale fuels inc.

4. Cali kid

Feb 15, 2011
    IE, CA
    Just so you know Cox is always hiring they have a very high turnover rate. Most guys use them as a starting company for tankers though.

5. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    That gives an all new meaning to all fueled up and really to go now don't it?

6. War_Rig

War_Rig Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Is Solar Transport a "top dog company" in the petroleum industry?

7. Cali kid

Feb 15, 2011
    IE, CA
    I wouldn't say a top dog but not the worst either. Also a lot has to do with where you live, since how they pay can be hourly or by the load.

8. War_Rig

War_Rig Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2015
    I just had a interview with them, they offered me a position on the spot. I was very surprised with what they pay and the equipment is nice.

9. TRUCKEE411

TRUCKEE411 Light Load Member

Sep 23, 2014
    Cox is decent company. Nice equipment. I enjoyed working there.. like most of those fuel contractors they don't pay overtime, allllll straight time.
    Superior tanklines is good, they pay 20 per hour with overtime after 40. The drivers I talked too are happy. 80k+ a year, good benefits.

Stay away from Pacific Tanklines, they the c.r ENGLAND of fuel contractors.

10. Cali kid

Feb 15, 2011
    IE, CA
    Out here in southern ca the pay tops out at $28 hr but all straight time and of course expensive benefits, but most common carriers are about the same. This is for solar transportation.

11. GreenB90

GreenB90 Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Hey wats up guys.. I was actually trying to figure out which company is better between cox and Williams and what they start out at

plant Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.