I think it call or spell Panera bread

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by westcoast, Nov 25, 2015.

1. KMG365

KMG365 Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2014
    The soapbox he is referring to is in reference to your mention of a union driving job.

The term soapbox comes from when people would literally get up on a box (apparently these were often soap boxes) and speak publicly, often about a political subject or some current issue. Today the term is used to describe when someone takes an opportunity (not necessarily relevant to the topic at hand) to introduce a particular view point.

westcoast Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. westcoast

westcoast Light Load Member

Sep 29, 2010
    los angeles, ca
    You not doom. God bless the American way. Yes my English are not perf. I only telling what my experience
    as a whole. There are company will not hired outsider , only of their own kind. It not just only effect me but it effect all of us. no matter what your race are. It not just happen here. it world wide prob. . yes we can have fun on this one. Let have fun together Why not , it a learning curve in life and in work place

Puppage and Canned Spam Thank this.
  4. westcoast

westcoast Light Load Member

Sep 29, 2010
    los angeles, ca
    Thk! KMG365. happy holiday to you and family. Learn something new every day.

5. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Why did not you use computer machine to fill out an application on the internet? That would save you 1 hour time of driving and you would not have to hear people speaking Spanish in front of your back.

westcoast Thanks this.
  6. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Your thoughts and conversations among other drivers are your business. Your WORDS however, at least as they appear on THIS site, WILL be church friendly.

The Truckers' Report's way is simple. Be nice or leave. Does that spell it out for you?

If there's a joke in there somewhere, I'm not seeing it.

No one is "doomed" as long as they follow our simple rules, one of which was mentioned above.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
    dog-c, truckon, Lonesome and 1 other person Thank this.
  7. Skate-Board

Skate-Board Road Train Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Merrimack, NH
    Ya, it's Panera Bread and by the way! Anyone who loves a good roast beef samich. Get the French Baguette bread there. It's hard crusty on the outside and soft inside. Get some rare roast beef, cheese, tomato,lettuce, onion and mayo. It's fricken heaven!

8. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    Make all this money and wants to drive a truck for a company he doesn't know the name of.....:rolleyes:

TB John Thanks this.
  9. realdesertkickin

realdesertkickin Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Tustoned Arizona
    "WILL be church friendly"

Well, that stinks....Thats like 18% to 28% of population...

I do realize its not my site..
    I do realize Ive been told...
    I guess I'll play along, or be a 'read only' dood, lol!!

[​IMG]

10. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Love your trailer....(guess it's a belt trailer for seed and feed)

We have flow boys for asphalt around here that kinda look like that but heavier...:)

Sorry for the hijack..... Back to your discussion :(

11. realdesertkickin

realdesertkickin Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Tustoned Arizona
    live bottom system...yup, convair it out...Im running a thick muddy mud (copper conentrate), and somehow, it all comes out...lol
    Day driver does 3/8ths rock all day with it

SUpposed to be the next end-dump...I dig it..one lever for latch, one for gate, one for convair...easy breezy, stand and watch..with a t880 daycab now, im 27k, haulin 26 ton all night long...mine to smelter...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.