I want out

Discussion in 'CR England' started by Lekwid, Jun 30, 2015.

1. mudding in 18 wheeler lol

mudding in 18 wheeler lol Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    i just sent an application to CRE. . . . hope its a lesser evil among werner, CRST, and western express. . .
    im guilty of 3 preventable accidents, cant seem to get a job anywhere else. . . .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. damutt

damutt Road Train Member

May 6, 2013
    mudding, how far apart are your 3 preventables? if WE wont take you that s pretty bad

4. mudding in 18 wheeler lol

Jan 3, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    3 preventable accidents in an 11 months period. i dont know how spread out they are or how close they are together

5. damutt

damutt Road Train Member

May 6, 2013
    order your DAC and if you can dispute them

6. mudding in 18 wheeler lol

Jan 3, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    i got a copy of my DAC, its not on there, swift is reporting to other companies who call previous employers and letting them know

7. damutt

damutt Road Train Member

May 6, 2013
    how recent is the DAC? if its not on there are they reporting an accident that was an INTERNAL one? IE hitting a trailer in the yard? how many of these "accidents" were incedents? how many of these did you get a ticket from? soemthing smells fishy

8. mudding in 18 wheeler lol

Jan 3, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    the 3 preventable accidents were me getting stuck in the mud twice and getting stuck in the sand all of which required the company to get a wrecker to pull me out, according to swift thats a "preventable accident"

and the only reason i know that was because when i sent an application to MAY trucking the person said, "did you know swift is reporting 3 preventable accidents?" I said no but thanks for telling me. . .
    thing to know is that this occurred in 2014, and i got a copy of my DAC on 6/25/2015

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  9. damutt

damutt Road Train Member

May 6, 2013
    alright when you call the other companies, @Chinatown tell them about the INCIDENTS. you should be able to do pretty well. those are all petty, no damage to the truck/trailer

Chinatown Thanks this.
  10. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Lessors... Tell them joe sent you.

11. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    Im telling you england is the worst. Id go to werner, crst or western before england. I got lucky and got on a dedicated. I wouldnt wish their otr division on my worst enemy. If you luke being poor go ahead lol.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.